“Expected good food. It really wasn't very good.”
Review of Pietro's Pizzeria

Pietro's Pizzeria
Ranked #8 of 76 Restaurants in Manahawkin
Cuisines: Pizza
Martinsville NJ
“Expected good food. It really wasn't very good.”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Read earlier reviews, and expected good Italian food. The pizza was rather expensive, and it was not very good at all. The other food items we tried were just ok. Would not go back.

Waretown, New Jersey
“Pizza and More for the Non-Pizza Connoisseur”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

My wife and kids love pizza, I can take it or leave it. But when at Pietro's, equal to only one or two other pizza joints I've frequented in my lifetime, the pizza is a choice I'd consider in lieu of a good sandwich or italian platter.

The standard pizza is a flavorful thin crust with the right amount of sauce and cheese and the toppings I will put on are great. They have other great meals, sandwiches and pasta dishes that are quite tasty. Most recently, I had an eggplant parmesan sandwich with a sprinkling of ground sausage (my current favorite italian hot sandwich) that was fantastic.

The food is great, but I've never had anything but average service. A typical small family restaurant, I've seen average days and days when the wives arent' happy so it's eat and go with little interaction with the help. Once or twice, got someone I'd never seen before, but haven't seen too many after numerous visits.

Food is good, pizza is served very hot so timely take outs make it 10-15 minutes away and is just about the right temperature for immediate consumption. Try it, the food is great.

• Visited July 2012
Landisville, Pennsylvania
“Best Pizza.... Anywhere!”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I always look forward to coming to LBI and heading to pietro's for the best pizza anywhere. We've been coming to Pietro's for years when they were the best kept secret. Their cheese steaks and hoagies are also excellent. I can't vouch for their Italian food because I keep getting their pizza but I hear nothing but good comments and it sure looks good.

• Visited July 2012
Manahawkin
“Nice Little Italian cafe.”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

The pizza is nice thin crust New York style. The regular menu items are well prepared and generous. The smell of garlic and oil alone will bring you in off the sidewalk.

Visited May 2012
Manahawkin, New Jersey, United States
“Consistently Good!!!”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Always a great meal.......Pizza is the best around!
Love, love, love their food.