“Best Pizza.... Anywhere!”

Pietro's Pizzeria
Ranked #7 of 81 Restaurants in Manahawkin
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I always look forward to coming to LBI and heading to pietro's for the best pizza anywhere. We've been coming to Pietro's for years when they were the best kept secret. Their cheese steaks and hoagies are also excellent. I can't vouch for their Italian food because I keep getting their pizza but I hear nothing but good comments and it sure looks good.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

The pizza is nice thin crust New York style. The regular menu items are well prepared and generous. The smell of garlic and oil alone will bring you in off the sidewalk.

Reviewed March 16, 2012

Always a great meal.......Pizza is the best around!
Love, love, love their food.

Reviewed February 23, 2012

This place is in a strip mall, but the inside is surprisingly nice. Staff is very friendly and food is very good. They have many specials and prices are average for the area and menu. On my last visit I had the chicken cheesesteak, my daughter had pizza and my husband went with the italian sub. All good choices!

Reviewed February 6, 2012

We have been getting take out from Peitro's for years. Their food and service are both consistantly wonderful.