No photo provided
Add it.
Ming Dynasty Buffet
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed December 8, 2012

My husband and I popped in for lunch in the mid-afternoon while we were in the area.

I believe it was $8.95 which included non-alcoholic drinks, soup, fruit, salad, rice, mac & cheese, mini hot dogs, chicken wings, FRESH SHRIMP!, General Tso's chicken, chicken & brocolli, etc as well as ice cream, cookies, and cake.

We were pleasantly surprised that the food was fresh at this late lunch hour and there was someone stationed at the buffet wiping up, stirring, and ensuring the food was fresh and plentiful.

The decor was very nice and the service was prompt and pleasant.

A family arrived early for dinner for the prime rib, so apparently they have that as well as a Mongolian grill and sushi.

We live about 40 miles from Ming Dynasty and have agreed to take the trip on occasion to return.
It is a scenic and easy drive down Routes 70 and 72. It is far better than any Chinese buffet that we have visited in our area.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

We visited this buffet on a Wednesday night at about 7 PM. They make you pay first so there are apparently no refunds. There was not many choices and the food that was out was cold. It had not been stired in a while so the sauces had solidified and dried up. The butter and fat had couagulated and made everything look gross. It was hard to choke down a cold dinner especially at a cost of $40 after tax and tip for 2!!! I will never visit here again!

Reviewed October 15, 2012

The buffet is horrible food is old must be batch cooked in the morning and reheated all day the sushi is really good and so are the servers I forget the name but the buffet in waretown by the shoprite is miles above this one

Reviewed August 19, 2012

I have been eating here for years and absolutely love the food. There is even some American food on the buffet for those in your party who don't like Chinese food. The Mongolian BBQ is great, as is the sushi, the snow crab legs, and the roast beast. I used to eat here quite a lot, but since the price has crept up considerably, I can't afford to take the family there anymore besides very occasionally. I wish you guys would bring the prices back down a little so we could go again regularly. I do highly recommend eating here with friends or family; just expect to pay a bit more than you used to pay only a few short years ago.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

The food was terrible and the quality of the sushi was disgusting. the price was a rip off . Would not recommend going there!