“fool me once”

Manahawkin, New Jersey, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“fool me once”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

went there with friends on a friday nite..got apps in timely fashion and then proceded to wait for well over an hour for the main course...the waitress, who was very nice, felt our pain and kept assuring us our order was coming right up...by the time it did, no one in our group was hungry anymore...totally wrecked the meal. Anyone could make a mistake once right....wrong!!! We decided to order out from Brazzi and was told it would take 45 minutes...no problem...food came in about an hour...open up the package and find its missing the soup that was ordered AND the cappalini w/ garlic and oil that was ordered.. ended up with red sauce (of course). Called them, and they sent a soup and garlic and oil spaghetti...another 45 minutes later...again, meal ruined...To boot, we were over-charged for the order .....i give up, won't go back....EVER!!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Tab D

Ocean, New Jersey
“Does NOT deserve a rating nor your money!”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

My family and I frequented Brazzi in the past, spending countless dollars on their food products.
I have certain food allergies of which were courteously taken into consideration by their wait staff (Kathy) during previous visits.
During our recent visit, I requested steamed spinach without garlic. The dish was presented by the owner with multiple slices of garlic lining the broth and dish. I mentioned that I ordered the dish without garlic. He removed the dish. The kind and patient waitress returned with a revised dish however after tasting and moving the spinach, I noticed several slices of garlic yet again. I returned the dish only to see the owner appear and stated that the chef made an entirely new dish and that I shouldn't worry because he will eat it for lunch.

The audacity of a business OWNER to imply, condescendingly, that a paying customer is a liar and then invite an argument by suggesting what I saw and tasted was in fact what I did not see nor taste.

Due to the OWNER's and unprofessionalism, Brazzi has lost me, the six customers within our party and numerous other friends and family I intend to tell; including all the tripadvisor readers that are now informed!

• Visited September 2012
5 Thank NJBay
Clearwater, Florida
“Very good italian food”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

The food is delicious. The wait is long so I recommend going a little early for dinner. BYOB. My niece had the chicken francese and it was really good. I had a pasta special which was delicious. Reliable.

Visited August 2012
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
“Gluten Free Eaters BEWARE”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Normally I would give this resturant a Great review, but recently my daughter has learned that she cannot eat gluten, so we ordered her a gluten free pizza from Brazzi's. Unfortunately the gluten free pizza was NOT Gluten free. My daughter had knew within minutes that it was not, unfortunately we took the pizza to go so we were not able to return it.
In my opinion I bet the pizza was cross contaminated during preparation or the way it was cooked in the oven, either way when a customer is ordering an item a certain way do to health reasons then the resturant better comply. We paid a lot of money to have the pie "gluten" free and I am very unhappy and disappointed that it was not. Brazzi's have lost a loyal customer because to me the most important thing when it comes to food is that you are being served what they are advertising especially when it comes to food allegeries.

Visited July 2012
6 Thank Wonderfullywarm
Ship Bottom, New Jersey
“Great Italian & Seafood, Excellent Service. Great Family Run business”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

We have been eating at this restaurant for over 20 years. Bob & Bob are the best. Great ingredients. Their Grandma's pizza will take you back to your childhood.

• Visited June 2012