“Very good italian food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Brazzi Brick Oven Pizza
Ranked #8 of 74 Restaurants in Manahawkin
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The BEST PIZZA in town
Clearwater, Florida
“Very good italian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

The food is delicious. The wait is long so I recommend going a little early for dinner. BYOB. My niece had the chicken francese and it was really good. I had a pasta special which was delicious. Reliable.

Visited August 2012

Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
“Gluten Free Eaters BEWARE”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

Normally I would give this resturant a Great review, but recently my daughter has learned that she cannot eat gluten, so we ordered her a gluten free pizza from Brazzi's. Unfortunately the gluten free pizza was NOT Gluten free. My daughter had knew within minutes that it was not, unfortunately we took the pizza to go so we were not able to return it.
In my opinion I bet the pizza was cross contaminated during preparation or the way it was cooked in the oven, either way when a customer is ordering an item a certain way do to health reasons then the resturant better comply. We paid a lot of money to have the pie "gluten" free and I am very unhappy and disappointed that it was not. Brazzi's have lost a loyal customer because to me the most important thing when it comes to food is that you are being served what they are advertising especially when it comes to food allegeries.

Visited July 2012
6 Thank Wonderfullywarm
Ship Bottom, New Jersey
“Great Italian & Seafood, Excellent Service. Great Family Run business”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

We have been eating at this restaurant for over 20 years. Bob & Bob are the best. Great ingredients. Their Grandma's pizza will take you back to your childhood.

• Visited June 2012
Tuckerton, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012

Another fantastic meal with 6 friends...everyone loved their meals---my veal osso bucco with mushroom risotto was fantastic, as good as I've had in Italy! We had great service and a wonderful
night.

• Visited June 2012
Manahawkin, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Long Wait for Takeout”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2012

Ordered a chicken wrap and buffalo chicken salad and was told 20 minutes. I went to pick it up and waited an extra 20 minutes. There seemed to be an error with the order but was never given any apologies for the delay. By the time I got home to eat neither meals were finished because the chicken was just not fresh. It tasted like it was microwaved. And while I was waiting, staff behind the counter was laughing and goofing off. I understand they have no control over the kitchen but the decency to tell me I will have to wait would suffice.

• Visited May 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Been to Brazzi Brick Oven Pizza? Share your experiences!