Tripadvisor
Manahawkin
Post
Inbox
Search

“Great food, Affordable Prices and Wonderful Staff”

Latino Flavor Grille
Ranked #5 of 87 Restaurants in Manahawkin
Description: Latino Flavor Grille is a modern day latin american restaurant the specializes in all different cuisines from Columbian to Puerto Rican
Reviewed August 8, 2017

I traveled 50 minutes to meet friends for dinner. They suggested Latino Flavor Grille. It was excellent and well worth the trip. The food was inspired and the staff was extremely pleasant and helpful. We had the Ceviche and Beef Tostadas for appetizers - they were perfect. I had the Ropa Vieja as my main course - I highly recommended . For desert, I had the rice pudding, which was better than what my Mom makes.

Date of visit: July 2017
3  Thank Stephen S
Write a reviewReviews (44)

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

This new eatery is wonderful. The menu is extensive. Our lunch was delicious. The service was great. Very friendly and priced reasonably.
We will be returning frequently.

Date of visit: July 2017