“Super 8”
Review of Super 8 Mahwah

Super 8 Mahwah
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Mahwah

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Canada
Reviewed September 29, 2013

i travelled with my wife
I made a reservation for a non smoking room, sadly the smell was very bad , my wife and i couldn't sleep.
the breakfact was very poor and full of stinky construction workers .
they did not stop staring and it was intimidating for my wife.
we left the earliest, the better
the day before i was in super 8 pennsville motel and it was excellent.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Union Furnace, Ohio
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We had a handicapped accessible room for my SIL and I. The bed was so comfortable and lots of room along with a recliner to watch T.V. Loved the pillows and mattress and when we had breakfast in the morning, I was very surprised with the variety! You could have Jimmy Dean sandwiches, waffles, rolls with icing, cereal, yogurt, toast, fruit cups and various beverages. We got a military discount and it ran about $85.00. Money well spend for all that we had given the area too. We had driven from Ohio to NJ with a dog transport and by the time we got the rescue dogs transferred at 9 pm, we were "dog" tired! Had I known that they accepted pets, I would have taken my dog along.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Corey D, General Manager at Super 8 Mahwah, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
We greatly appreciate your feedback and hope you stay with us again.
Pottersville
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I felt as if I should wear my shoes inside the room. It could have been a bit cleaner. I, also, felt that the blankets on both beds should have been the same. One was plush while the other was paper thin.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Bethesda, Maryland
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I've stayed over 40 nights at this location this year. Rooms are clean and management cares about customer experience. They have warm breakfast (oatmeal, waffles and egg sandwiches) and free internet at about half the price of other similar hotels in the area. For experience and value, you can't beat it.

Room Tip: King rooms have mini-fridges. Rooms on the 3rd floor are smoking.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your warm feedback. We hope to continue to serve you in the future.