“Nice, casual local restaurant”
Review of The Grille - CLOSED

The Grille
Reviewed March 16, 2014

We ate at this restaurant last night and enjoyed it very much. The waitress was very attentive and the live music was great. I really wanted the sea bass special but they ran out so I ended up with salmon, which was excellent. For dessert I ordered the molten lava cake and they ran out of that as well. We instead had the cannoli which my husband enjoyed. My only complaint was that they couldn't seem to regulate the temperature and I was cold for a good portion of the night. The owner is extremely nice and spoke to us on leaving. In his defense, he did try to make it warmer for me but maybe next time I should request a table further from the door. The busboy also needs better training because he kept wanting to take our plates while we were still eating. All in all I would recommend this restaurant and I am planning on going back again.

1  Thank Leighann Z

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Tucked into the MacArthur Plaza The Grille serves as nice meeting place for Happy Hour; dinner with friends or a family meal. The menu is good and the salads are great. Be careful when ordering their more creative specials.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

the food was excellent, the service even better. parking can be a challenge. would go back there if i am in the area

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Great food - especially the pork shank. John and Amy provided stellar customer care, and Rhoda is a real charmer! And they even let Canadians in (inside joke).

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Great burgers. Great atmosphere. The staff are very friendly and courteous. I would definitely go back.