“Good food, poor service”
Review of The Grille - CLOSED

The Grille
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I went to The Grille last week, it was an interesting experience. I will start by saying the food was very good. I got soup, as did another member of my party, which was big and delicious, and another had a salad. As for the dinner, their cheese steaks and fries were great, we also got sliders and a lamb chop, all very good. I don’t have anything but good things to say about the food.

The issue I had was the wait staff, who wasn’t not very good. First of all, we ordered a bottle of wine, and watched the waiter have no clue how to open a bottle of wine, he eventually had to get help from someone in the back to show him how to open a bottle of wine. I just think, if you’re going to be a waiter in a restaurant where patrons can buy bottles of wine, knowing how to open the bottle should be part of your training. The service was just spotty, the waiter didn’t come often enough.

I’d almost be inclined to get take out next time, as the service just was not up to par, the food, is definitely very good.

1  Thank roha19