“Very good comfort food open all hours”
Review of State Line Diner

State Line Diner
Ranked #1 of 50 Restaurants in Mahwah
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Came here after work with my manager. It was very good comfort food. Don't bother ordering gluten free, pescatarian, vegan or anything else. You will just get very rich, unhealthy food, they way they make it. If you don't love that, then go somewhere else. I liked my chicken and lemon potatoes. They have an amazing bakery, so I have heard. I'd like to try that the next time I'm in town.

1  Thank 6Foot6
There are newer reviews for State Line Diner

Reviewed June 30, 2014

The menu us extensive and the food variety is awesome. It does not matter what time of day or night that you stop in at State Line Diner, you can enjoy a hearty meal.

1  Thank Jeffrey C
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Newly renovated diner that has great looking interior and great food also. I had the bbq chicken sandwich. the mrs. had the grilled cheese sandwich. Both were great tasting and filling.

1  Thank jaetomso
Reviewed June 6, 2014

This place is usually just ok! But tonight it was bad!! Food was cold and undercooked service was below standard. Always seems like the staff in this place is unhappy. Might help if the owner smiled and thanked you for your business. Been here serval times but I think after tonight it will be the last.

2  Thank Isabel V
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband and I go to the diner to have breakfast on a regular basis. The staff is friendly and courteous. The value for the food is sufficient. We usually ask for the same waitress each time we go in, she has gotten to know us very well and knows what we order. She remembers to bring us our carafe of coffee before we begin to order and always greets us with a smile.

1  Thank darylmarx