“A little taste of italy casual style with BYOB”

Sonny & Tony's Pizza and Italian Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 55 Restaurants in Mahwah
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Whether it's just pizza your in the mood for or a delicious tasting italian meal ( salad included) this is your place to eat. It is a casual style restaurant that just might surprise you because of the variety of dishes they make. It's a great place to meet with friends, afterall it is BYOB or bring your family to relax and catch up on things. You will not be disappointed !

Reviewed December 13, 2012

We have been going to Sonny and Tony's for several years now. It really is a glorified pizza place, but much nicer. The food is amazing and very consistent. The servers are so friendly and know us so well that they take extra good care of us. The portions are huge with plenty to take home for lunch the next day. They also give you a salad and bruscetta with every dinner. It's a BYOB which definitely helps for those on a budget and we can get away with $30 for my husband and I for dinner. It's always crowded on the weekends and they don;t take reservations, so be prepared to wait at least 30 minutes to sit down. It is worth the wait. My favorite dish is the Cavatelli with broccoli and shrimp. Yum

Reviewed August 7, 2012

We went there as recommended by our hotel manager. Food was really good, hot and fresh. Portions were a bit too large for our appetite, but priced reasonably. If I am ever in that area again, I will definitely be going back.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Great pizza, BYOB go there every Friday. Good menu, food is always hot and fresh.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

I've gone twice recently and both times disappointed with the quality. The chicken francese had flour that tasted uncooked, just really wasnt that good :{ Believe it or not, I had a better meal at Macaroni Grill on rt 17. Sad because S&T used to be one of my favorites.