$130
Sheraton.com
$81
Comfort Suites(Mahwah)(Great Value!)
$104
Fairfield Inn & Suites Mahwah(Mahwah)(Great Value!)
$98
BestWestern.com
$93
HIExpress.com
$94
All reviewsking suitenice breakfastwafflesnice hotelcomplimentary breakfastwould definitely stay here againfront desk staffi highly recommend this hotelwe've stayedthe staff was friendly and helpfulthe breakfast areanew yorkcomfortable bedsnice roomconvenient locationupon checknice stay
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Carrollton, Texas
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My family and I were visiting the Mahwah area for a family reunion. The hotel is located in a great area (Rte 17). A little tricky to get to going north on Rte 17, but manageable. Easy to get back on the road the next day for the reunion. Room quality was great. Bathroom amenities were nice and clean. Beds were clean and comfortable. Hot (complimentary) breakfast was great. A good option for an overnight stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Celeste J, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mahwah, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2013

A Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for your kind review of our property from your recent stay! We're happy you were satisfied with your stay and hope to have you return when your visiting with family again.

Thank you again for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Mahwah, see you next time!

Celeste Johnson

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Clean and acceptable. Average. Staff was nice. Efficient. Food very mediocre. Expected. Same continental items. I paid one amount per the bill under my door - and was charged 14% more when I received my credit card statement! Still waiting for an explanation.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank David J. Z

David J. Z,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our property. While I was glad it was adaquete for your traveling needs, we always wish we are able to make an impact on all of our guest's traveling plans in a gexceptional way!

I hope we were able to work out your billing issue regarding the extra charges, if not please contact me directly, as I am not sure what reservation this is connected with. You may reach me at 201-828-2031.

Thank you again for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Mahwah!

Celeste Johnson
Geneal Manager

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I stayed here after a bad experience at the Hampton Inn in Nanuet, NY. The hotel in Mahwah is much nicer -- cleaner, newer -- and we had a very nice room. Staff was pleasant. The room was quiet despite the proximity to the highway. Nice place.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Fairly easy location off of 17S. Business trip for three days and picked a Hilton property. Upon check-in, I thought my room smelled unpleasant. When I called the front desk, they immediately offered to bring in an air freshening machine and it did the trick. Full hotel did not make changing rooms as option, but the staff was tremendously helpful in correcting my issue. Standard Hampton Inn room appointments, but as I have found, the staff makes the difference between a pleasant stay and a work stay. I would go back here.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Thomas M
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We stayed one night prior to flying out of JFK. Reasonable rate. Exceptionally clean. Room and linens smelled fresh. We left prior to hot breakfast being open. Cozy room. Highly recommend. My husband enjoyed the size of the flat screen.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family