“Don't follow your nose to the rose”
Review of Garlic Rose - CLOSED

Garlic Rose
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Your trip to Garlic Rose is sure to satisfy your hunger. Our lunch menu offers something for the whole family with delicious garlic infused entrees and much more. Our unique take on one of the most tasteful herbs available is what makes us one of the most interesting restaurants in Madison. The Garlic Rose is sure to impress with our unique flavors and creativity.
NJ
“Don't follow your nose to the rose”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I was hesitant about dining at the GR since the past couple of experiences were not so good. Decided to give it another shot since Rob's was closed for a private event.

The place is anything but warm and romantic. It feels really dated. The carpet is muck brown and the restaurant is uninviting. The service was good this time around though. Looks like they have younger staff now. In the past, service had been awful. The pictures of food on their website look nothing like the food they serve. The food is just ok. Nothing special. Probably won't be coming back, sorry.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank EscapeChick

New York City, New York
“delicious food”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

If you like Garlic, you will like Garlic Rose. The food is very good as is the service. This is a bit expensive but the food is worth it.

Visited December 2011
Atlanta
“It was good...”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

This a quaint little restaurant. The service was prompt and friendly. The food was good. I especially liked the garlic relished served with the bread. I would definitely suggest it to others.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Well_In4med
Parsippany, NJ
“Worst Service Ever!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I recently went here with a few friends and I will never go back! Worst service ever, the hostess, waitress and staff were completely rude and very unprofessional. The food was horrible and way over priced! The entrees were $30 - so not worth it! The room is so small and they shove way too many people in there. Also, there was absolutley no parking available. My friends and I were extremely disappointed! We will never go back!

• Visited October 2012
Bishopville, Maryland
“Very Nice small town restaurant”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

My wife and I took my folks to the Garlic Rose for dinner to celebrate their 67th anniversary on Monday 9/17/12. The staff was very good and provided an excellent dining experience for us. The food was incredibly well prepared and delicious.

• Visited September 2012