“Excellent food and service!”
Review of Biladi Grill

Biladi Grill
Ranked #12 of 73 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed June 3, 2015

We love Mediterranean food and Biladi Grill is excellent. We've gone twice, once for lunch and once for dinner.
Our daughter and family recently moved to Madison, and while driving down the main street, we happened to notice this place. We're always on the lookout for new restaurants to try. When we saw it we had to go there for lunch and it was excellent. Last weekend we decided to try it for dinner---even better. My husband had the lamb shank which he really enjoyed. It was cooked a bit differently than we had eaten it in most of Greek restaurants we go to, and when he asked about that was told it was done in an Egyptian way of cooking. Whatever it was, it was very good. I had the lamb chops, also excellent. Portions are generously sized. We especially liked the sampler appetizer place. Very good Baba Gannoush…garlicky and smoky…as we like it. All the other appetizers were good, too. And the baklava was excellent.
We can tell this will be a place we visit frequently when we're at our daughter's.

Reviewed May 16, 2015

The food at this Greek Restaurant is excellent. But, the service is better than the food. They happened to forget the baklava for our take out order. When I called the, there was no question of me coming back to get it. Rather they volunteered to bring it to me immediately. By the time we finished our gyros, it was there. And it was fantastic. This is a rare gem of a restaurant.

Reviewed March 17, 2015

Went there for lunch mid-week. The service was excellent. Waitress very attentive. The food was very good. The only thing I didn't like was that the kalamata olives in the salad were not pitted. I hate to be out and have to spit a pit onto my plate. Chicken strips and french fries were delicious. Person dining with me ordered gyro, which she loved. Will definitely be back.

3  Thank njJess
Reviewed March 9, 2015

My boyfriend and I were walking through town looking for somewhere to have dinner on a Saturday evening, took a look at the menu here and decided to give it a try! We were not disappointed by anything - wonderful waitress, delicious entrees and dessert, reasonable prices and a relaxing, casual atmosphere. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone! Note that it is BYOB.

3  Thank mbMuchaha
Reviewed March 1, 2015

Four of us in a very busy, small cafe. Greeted by an incredibly friendly waitress. Can't fault the service, which was quick and always on time. Likewise the food - from kebabs to delicious Mediterranean meatballs. Will definitely return. Reservations recommended.

3  Thank J4390BY