“ORIGINAL FLAVOR ON THE FOOD ,BEST EXPERIENCE EVER HAD” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Il Porto Ristorante Madison - CLOSED

Il Porto Ristorante Madison
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating
Description: Our restaurant is located in one of the most beautiful towns in New Jersey, you can enjoy a varied menu of Italian and international dishes from different countries. Among the dishes we mention Bestsellers Bernese Tenderloin, Caribbean Shrimp and Salmon in orange and apple reduction sauce.
Scotch Plains, New Jersey, United States
“ORIGINAL FLAVOR ON THE FOOD ,BEST EXPERIENCE EVER HAD”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

I been at this place many time since they re-open by may 13, i can say the food is original and very good quality, i recommended to some of my friends and they think the same.

I hope they keep this excellent quality

I be back soon

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Zebeva, Gerente at Il Porto Ristorante Madison, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Dear Mr. Yerry

Thanks for your regular visits at the restaurant, it means you are very happy with our food & service. please let your friends know about us.

come back soon

Best Regards

Union, New Jersey
“Best Pizza in New Jersey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

I consider my self as a pizza lover, I've tried pizza from many different cities, ( NY, MA, TX, NJ, ect.) and countries and let me tell you the pizza at Il Porto is one of the best. The sauce is delicious, smooth in the right point, the pan crusty and baked perfectly. And the ingredients fresh and in the exact amount for a balance. Definitely the BEST PIZZA IN NEW JERSEY. We also tried the Cream Peach Palm w Shrimp something new and really good, totally recommended.
The place nice and clean and a friendly service that invite you to come back.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Allen R
Zebeva, General Manager at Il Porto Ristorante Madison, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Dear Mr. Rojas

I want to thank you for choosing our restaurant, despite having a few weeks of opening we have focused on our producion and service. As you will see our menu is extremely varied with innovative flavors we invite you to try on your next visit.

I appreciate your comments, which motivate us to continue to provide quality service.

On behalf of our team I thank you, please recommend us to your friends.

Bernal Gutierrez
La Fortuna de San Carlos, Costa Rica
“excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

he food was excellent, I really liked the service and the attention of the chef.
thanks to all and recommend the food .

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Bernal G, Propietario at Il Porto Ristorante Madison, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Dear Lady

On behalf of the entire team, thank you for your valuable comment.
I want to let you know that we have added new specials to our menu
which can be enjoyed both lunch and dinner.
I invite you to visit us again in the near future and recommend us to your friends.

my pleasure,

Bernal
“Amazing Food and excellent service...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

I have heard of this new place in Park ave and decided to stop by. As I walked in I noticed the chef talking to a table of well satisfied customers, their faces said it all. Well, They were right, the food was delightful and the service was incredible. I had the "chicken fume" and Let me tell you it tasted as good as it looked.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Joukster
Zebeva, Owner at Il Porto Ristorante Madison, responded to this review, July 28, 2013
Dear Friend

First I want to thank is taken a few seconds of your valuable time to give us your opinion. Indeed the smoke Chicken, is one of the best selling specialties, mainly for not having in Madison a plate like thisone in any other restaurant in Madison l. Hope to see you again soon.

best regards

Morristown, New Jersey
“Hopefully better then before”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

To us it seems that the food was better a few years ago. What drew us to Amici's was the sauce on their pizza. But that seemed to drop off recently. They did have some pretty good dinners too. Plus the inside really needed to be painted! We are hoping that the owners make it worth going to once again. Don't get me wrong the people there were always nice and friendly. This past week the new awning was installed so now we have a name to call the place. I'm sure we'll start off with the pizza and slowly work our way back to going for dinner.
I hope to update this comment in the near future.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank 2010Golfer
Dear Friend

First I want to thank you have taken a few minutes to let us know
your opinion. Indeed the restaurant has been remodeled and we have excellent pizza chefs and cooks. I cordially invite you to start testing our new menu and pizzeria. We will gladly attend you personally if I mentioned in your reservation.

thanks again, hope you soon