“Amazing Service”

Dining options: Late Night
new york
“Amazing Service”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

After a FDU football game which ended very late came here to eat. Not our first choice but no place else was open for 12:30 a.m. dinner.. We were not disappointed ..the service was excellent (thanks Lenny) and the food was pretty good. I had a cuban sandwich which I would have enjoyed more if it was crispier but the meats inside the sandwich were very fresh and tasty. My 15 year old son had chocolate chip pancakes and loved it. My 11 year old son had a turkey burger and enjoyed it very much. My football player son inhaled his roast beef open faced sandwich and said it was great and my husband had pulled pork sandwich and said it was pretty good. Would recommend this place for a quick meal. I'm sure we will be back.

• Visited September 2012

“Kids liked it, adults not so much”
Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

I've eaten at many diners in N.Y. And N.J., so my expectations are high. After an 800 mile drive we stopped to eat here on a family trip to madison. The 3 kids loved the hamburgers and chicken parm. The 3 adults thought differently. I agree with other reviews when they say the Place should be better to meet the caliber of the area. won't be back until changes are made.

Morristown, New Jersey
“Spots all over our glasses”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

We found spots and dried food on our glasses and silverware.....ohhh yuck.

Bangor, Pennsylvania
“I love the Nautilus”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

I grew up in Madison,NJ,now a resident of PA for the last 14 years.My wife and I were in Madison several weeks ago for a funeral and decided to stop at the Nautilus for a late lunch after the services.I hadn't been there for almost ten years but not much has changed. I am a pizzaburger conosuer and the Nautilus is still the best place,I think,to eat one. It was just as good or better than I remember from my childhood. If it wasn't for the Nautilus I wouldn't be chasing that dream of the best pizzaburger in the land,but guess I have already found it !!!.

1 Thank ihatecats
Sparta, New Jersey
“Just ok nothing special”
Reviewed August 27, 2011

We arrived late at 11the pm and found out from the hotel that this was the only place open. Food was ok nothing special. I had an open faced turkey sandwich and soup
The gravy tasted like it was from a jar and my chicken noodle soup tasted like it was from a can. My friends all felt the same about there meals. I have to say I probably won't go back unless I arrive that late to twin again.