“Good, but Not Great”

Yuki Hana Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 67 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed December 28, 2011

I must admit I do not eat sea food or sushi, but I can comment on other elements on the menu. Yuki Hana has good Japanese food. Items ordered in Dec 2011: Miso soup, avocado sushi roll, vegetable tempura, steak teriyaki. White rice was wonderful.

Dining room is a bit dated, felt like it was put in place in the late 80s or early 90s with an attempt to keep it well.

There are newer reviews for Yuki Hana Japanese Restaurant

Reviewed July 30, 2011

Yuki Hana does a great job on New Jersey sushi. Remember, we're not in New York or Japan. The food always tastes fresh. They do a great Spider Roll. The staff is incredibily polite.

The lunch Bento Boxes are a great deal. Dumplings, Miso Soup, Ginger Salad, a California Roll and a serving of Chicken Teriyaki is just one example. All for around $10.00! Even better, you can get it as a take-out item!

This is where I went to introduce my Mom to sushi. Now she's in there more than I am.

PS-No Liquor License! BYOB!

Reviewed October 17, 2010

I visit Yuki Hana a few times per month. The food is reliably good as is the service. Other places in the area are hit or miss but this place is very consistent. They have cooked dishes also if you want to slowly introduce people to sushi. We have taken many sushi first timers and they have really enjoyed Yuki Hana, highly recommended. Don't forget to try the Green Phoenix.

1  Thank PGilchrist
Reviewed October 16, 2010

We dont usually do take out, but this place had convinced us to ignore the rule; we order every friday Susho rolls! They are the best we have had, and we know sushi!
I recommend you looking at their specials that they vary with seasons and produces!
I also encourage you to order the crazy Tuna, and the shrek roll!

1  Thank Louis B