“Best Indian food.”
Review of Begum Palace

Begum Palace
Ranked #4 of 68 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Indian
Description: Begum Palace is located right on the border of madison & chatham in staples plaza...Begum Palace has been serving local community authentic food for last 20 years. as of January 2016 Begum Palace has been under new ownership & has gain good credit in the community by providing quality food & service we deepika & sunil would like to thank our patrons for their patronage.
Reviewed January 28, 2011

Am writing this from begun palace. Every single time I have been here I remind myself to write a review, and forget to. Over the past two year I have been here with my wife many times and every time the food has been nothing short of outstanding. Outside of the food (whig is HEAVENLY), the owners are an absolutely charming couple - warm, polite, and perfect at hosting.

I was surprised when I searches tripadvisor after my first visit and found nothing on this gem, and had added it. I am very pleased to report after two years that the place is better than ever!

2  Thank celaen0

Reviewed December 13, 2009

The food is awesome. The flavor is good, and the meat is always perfectly cooked.
The owner is a gentleman. Some of the staff are a little inexperienced, however the food overshadows any drawbacks. We're Indian, and always appreciate good Indian food, which is surprisingly hard to find. If you're in the general area and are looking for great Indian food, look no further. If you're not Indian, you might not have to deal with some of the chit-chatting wait staff.

They have a nice lunch buffet.

It's a bring your own booze place, and the ambiance is peaceful. I would recommend a visit without many reservations.

1  Thank celaen0