“Great Restaurant”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Grillera
Reserve with OpenTable
Grillera is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 73 Restaurants in Madison
Description: Let us make you feel like you are dining in the beautiful Mediterranean region with our authentic and fresh cuisine!
Reviewed September 25, 2016

We had a wonderful meal here. We started with Large Mixed Appetizer Platter which contains
Lebni, sautéed eggplant, babagannush, hummus, spicy vegetable salad, stuffed grape leaves,
sautéed spinach, kidney beans, and tabbouleh. It was nicely presented, great variety and something for everyone of our party. Our main courses consisted of Lamb Shish which is
Grilled tenderloin cubes of lamb marinated and seasoned, Lamb Chops and Chicken Shish, Mediterranean Branzino, and the Wild Salmon cooked to order. Every main course was delicious and quite generous. For dessert we had Baklava and Cheesecake both very well made. The ambience is nice and the staff works hard to please. This is a BYOB which is a positive in my book. We will return, this is a very good restaurant.

Reviewed September 18, 2016 via mobile

My colleagues and I stopped in for dinner while traveling on business. I was disappointed to learn that they didn't serve wine (or any alcohol for that matter), however the food and service were very good! My colleagues were absolutely delighted by their entrees. They ordered sautéed chicken and a combo plate with a Greek salad. I ordered the cabbage rolls. The warm falafel was delicious and fresh! The service was very friendly! We would definitely return.

Reviewed September 16, 2016 via mobile

We had the very good appetizer platter with humus, smoked egg plant purée, spinach salad and various other yummy things served with fresh thick pita bread and olives. Main course was egg plants with lamb stew. Second dish were two small lamb chops which could be better seasoned, rice and red cabbage salad. Very good baklava as a desert. Food was freshly made. Starters were really good while main courses were mixed. Service was friendly but slooooow.

Reviewed September 13, 2016

This place is convenient on Park Ave., before the heart of town so you don't hit that traffic coming from Florham Park area. It also has its own parking lot. Lunch time is not too crazy so you get seated right away. The place is very nice and clean looking. The staff is very nice as well. The food turnaround is very quick as well. I've visited here twice and each time the food has been amazing! I love their shepherd's salad! So fresh and so light! the Chicken kebabs have also been very tasty, moist and not dry.

Reviewed August 28, 2016

I went for lunch with friends and then had to go back with my husband. There is nothing that we don't like. Lunch is fabulous and dinner was just as wonderful. Hot pita's out of the oven.Fresh food, wonderful flavor, I'm getting hungry writing the review. It's also a BYOB.