Good location near bus stop with 15-20 minute service to NYC Port Authority. Horrible hotel staff service. The Staff is very uncaring and have no interest in helping guests. It was worse than pulling teeth to get information on bus locations and suggestions on getting to NYC. some info was wrong and cost long walk because of returning on wrong recommended bus. Had non smoking room reserved. First room 274 was horrible. Smelled like smoke so bad it watered eyes and was gaging. And that was non smoking! How does that happen. Free continental breakfast was not so bad. WiFi was free and worked well. Price was good value compared to other options in NYC area. Bus to and from Manhattan was $4.25 each way. Furniture was poor. TV was nice flat screen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full Service Hotel ~ All New Guest Rooms in 2015 ~ Deluxe Hot Breakfast Buffet Included ~ Free WIFI ~ Fitness Center ~ The Famous Harold's NY Deli Restaurant & Lounge ~ 3000 sq. ft. of Conference Rooms for Banquets and Meetings ~ Suburban Corporate Park Setting ~ New York City 5 miles, 10 minutes ~ Direct NYC Bus Transportation at our Front Door ~ Secaucus 3.5miles ~ Newark 5 miles METLIFE STADIUM ~ 1 MILE ~ 5 MINUTES. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn Meadowlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Meadowlands Hotel Lyndhurst
- Quality Inn Meadowlands Lyndhurst
- Quality Inn Lyndhurst
- Lyndhurst Quality Inn