“calling in an order”

OR
Order Online
Ranked #22 of 79 Restaurants in Lyndhurst
Reviewed January 21, 2020

I was calling in an order and the man on the phone must of been having a bad day cause he was extremely Rude (the owner) he kept saying pickup or delivery. ok I called back asked to speak to the owner. I was speaking to the owner all along. I guess he doesn't want any business with his attitude and it is not the first time but it is the last time . My family has been going there for years but not anymore, I called Italian Villa

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (15)

Reviewed February 4, 2017

Pricing has gone up since they now have a counter you can eat. Now the pizza dough has no taste and super thin. Tomato sauce has no taste either. Not worth the trip to their store. Looking to go elsewhere.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed June 16, 2016 via mobile

Jo Jo's has always been a good pizza. Usually get one when I visit jersey. I have to say, a-1 pizza might be alittle better now. Totally addicted to a-1, but jo jo is a great choice also

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed June 5, 2016 via mobile

Junior takes his time. Ever thing is done fresh and right. His pizza is the best but do not stop there. Chicken dishes , pastas and sandwiches are created perfectly and with care. Nothing ever comes half hearted. Love this place when I was a kid... Love sharing it with my family now !!!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed May 21, 2016

Everything on the menu we've tried or asked for custom is made to order and made with love, Taste the difference! Their chicken Marsala is the best I've ever had and we love the chicken Jenny (stuffed chicken Parmesan w-eggplant). We started trying the pizzas and those have not let us down either. My old favorite for years before I moved down here was chicken cutlets on a white pie and they made it to perfection. Our local favorite has been found but BRING CASH!

Date of visit: March 2016