“Great food and service”

Ranked #8 of 76 Restaurants in Lyndhurst
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I have visited Tero's twice. Both times with my brother-in-law (who lives local - this is one of his favorite restaurants). The lunch specials are delicious and affordable. I had the fajitas and they were great! when we went for dinner I had the Paella Valenciana which was also excellent. We ordered the sangria and it did not disappoint. My wife and her brother enjoyed the mouse cake desert. Service at both visits was just right balance of attentive and allowing you to enjoy your meal.
I know I will be back.

1  Thank Bob F

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I took my wife and oldest child there for dinner the other night. We were all pleased with our meals. The Sangria was excellent and the service was top shelf.