“Take the Kids Out Tonite!!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Mr Bruno's

Mr Bruno's
Ranked #12 of 71 Restaurants in Lyndhurst
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Take the Kids Out Tonite!!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

Mr. Bruno's is Mighty Good!!! A Favorite
In the neighborhood. .a mudt Pizza Caprese!! Also Linguine frutti di mare
E misto Fritto!!! $$-****-(c).Daniele Matteo Hackensack NJ USA DRGRAYBEARD.COM

“Very accommodating ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

My friends & I brought our children to dine here. The service was great & I must say the server had a lot of patience. There were 4 young boys with a lot of energy. Our food was excellent. This restaurant is definitely accommodating.

New Jersey
“Best pizza in north Jersey hands down”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Brunos has the best pizza period. The chicken francaice pizza is amazing. I also recommend the Sicilian mmmmmmmm!

• Visited July 2013
Kearny, New Jersey
“Can't Get Much Better”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

What more can you ask for? Delicious food, a diverse menu, wonderful service, and owners who are constantly on the watch to ensure that your dining experience is the best. This restaurant does Italian food proud, and did I say, the food is fantastic? I would be very surprised if you anyone left disappointed.

• Visited June 2013
Manahawkin, New Jersey
“Great Food For Anyones Taste!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

I have to say that Mr.Bruno's has the best specialty slices in the area! Everyday there are at the very least 20 different ones in the display. Firecracker Shrimp or Calamari slice, with hot peppers will really get your eyes tearing, but wow it's good! Cowboy pizza, is a bacon, chicken, ranch, with nice crispy bacon, Penne and Vodka sauce slice is also a fave, they have several types of square pizza, everything from fresh onions and tomatoes to just a simple fresh mozz with a light sauce! Try the eggplant slice with fried eggplant and fresh ricotta, it's mouth watering! You name it they have it, and it's FRESH!.
In the back there is a dining area and bar, they also cater parties, I had one there last year and we had more than enough food, a great desert platter and we ALL brought home tins of leftovers! I am booking my party for this year there because you can't beat the prices, the staff is friendly, helpful and will go out of their way to make your dining experience a good one. I'm not sure if they still have it, but there was live music on Saturday night when I had my party which added to a great experience. Their regular slices, are just that, a regular slice of pizza, but all the other ones are huge, over loaded with toppings, and one slice is more than enough to satisfy your appetite! If your in the area give it a try, you won't be disappointed. My only tip is that if you are ordering a paninni, which they have a chicken one and eggplant one, order it earlier in the day or have them make a fresh one. Once I went in there at closing time and ordered one, and it seemed to be a little on the dry side from being in case all day. But other than that, I have nothing but raves about the place, from the staff, food, atmosphere and prices. You won't be sorry you tried it. Make sure you go back again and try to sample all of their specialty pizzas, you will not be disappointed!!!!

• Visited September 2012