Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$129
Tripadvisor$129
Hotels.com
Expedia.com$129
eDreams
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 2, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is dirty. Dirty is even an understatement. What I think and hope was a small spider on my curtain Wednesday night. Heater made terrible loud noises all night and it went from freezing to stifling in the room at any moments notice. I slept terribly not just from heater noise but because the fact that it was unclean made me anxious and restless. Hair on toilet tank, dirt and dust in every corner, stains on curtain... it was gross and I felt dirty staying there. When I got home I washed everything including the bag I carried my things in. The only compliments I can give are to Patrick at the Front Desk, he was wonderful, also the entire Bistro Staff, especially the cook on Wednesday night. Great food and I enjoyed everything I had and service was wonderful. Other than that, please re-train your cleaning staff and give this property a deep clean.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Bret E, General Manager at Courtyard Lyndhurst Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.

As I am certain you can see by the majority of the reviews on this site we are a high satisfaction hotel. The room you stayed in as well as the entire hotel is cleaned thoroughly daily, inspected, not only by hotel staff but is a high scoring hotel by Marriott Quality Assurance. I am certain if the hotel was half as “bad” as you claimed the guests who stayed in the same room you occupied before and after your visit would have the same issues, which there are none.

Thank you for complimenting our staff, however our staff represents our award winning hotel and your slew of false claims about the hotel they so proudly serve tarnished your compliments.

We thank you for the opportunity, wish you the best finding more suitable accommodation when visiting the area.

Reviewed February 20, 2019

Hotel is close to the stadium. Has been renovated downstairs. Rooms are ok. Food was good. Has a bar. Stingy on the pour. Service was attentive. Good location. Clean. Ate in one night. Food was prepared fresh and fast.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank johngerken
Reviewed February 16, 2019

Clean room and very comfortable dining area (with simple but good menu choices)! Staff was wonderful to us! Nicole, Omar at front desk, both over the phone and in person advised on how to get back and forth from NYC train station...and to a family funeral in Nutley. The ladies in the dining room were great too!!!

Reviewed January 14, 2019

The staff here greeted us warmly and were extremely professional. From check in to check out, we had absolutely no issues or complaints. I loved how they recognized that we were Marriott rewards members and treated us as valued members. I highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank ExperiencedReviewers
Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

Had an all around horrible experience with my stay. Checked in on a Friday and was not made aware that the water was not working in the entire building. What makes matters worse is when we tried to talk to a manager they said we would only be comped for a half day. I would not recommend for anyone to stay at this establishment. Very unprofessional and the state should come and inspect before anyone else is stays at this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Bret E, General Manager at Courtyard Lyndhurst Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2018

Thank you for your feedback.

If you have ever experienced a power outage or city water main break which was the case at my hotel then I am certain you know the frustrations of being at the city’s mercy of them telling you “we don’t know” every time you ask them for updates. The city experienced multiple water main breaks affecting the area and not all at the same time causing the water to go on and off wIth no prior warnings. Our team did a phenomenal job taking care of a full house in a sold out market during an emergency, many guests complimented our team on how well we handled this unfortunate, out of our control situation that affected portions of our town.

We are up to date, frequently inspected per law in all areas and fully compliant with all Healh and life safety codes per state regulation and pass all of our brand standard inspections with ease.

We wish you the best. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you under negative circumstance and wish you the best in finding more suitable accommodations when visiting the Meadowlands area.

Bret Esbrandt