“Great hotel!”

Courtyard Lyndhurst Meadowlands
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Lyndhurst
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We had a wonderful stay at the hotel! Breakfast was better than expected, our servers, Judy and Ingrid, were polite very helpful with everything. We ate dinner one night in the bar, it was very good. The bartender, Vanessa, was very nice and the cook, Megan, brought our food out to us. Everything was great and we'll stay again when in the area.

1  Thank ecotton
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Lyndhurst Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

ecotton,
Thank you for writing a review about your experience with us at Courtyard Lyndhurst. I’m pleased to hear you had a wonderful stay and found the service to exceed your expectations. I’ll be sure to recognize Judy, Ingrid, Vanessa and Megan with a special commendation for their friendly service. We enjoyed having you as our guest and hope you’ll visit us again soon. Thanks again.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Overall this hotel is very nice. I have stayed many times and will return again. The beds are pretty comfortable, plenty of space in rooms, and pretty clean. The entire staff were friendly, courteous and helpful. The food at breakfast is pretty good and there are plenty of good options for dinner. The servers are very helpful. The server at the bar, Vanessa I believe was her name, was very pleasant, and catered to me with a smile the whole time. One thing I enjoy is even when the staff seems busy, they have good attitudes. Overall, I had an excellent stay.

• Stayed: April 2013
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Lyndhurst Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Jon_Barry,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We appreciate your continued business, and we’re glad you’ve enjoyed your visits, our spacious rooms and friendly staff. We have a special team here, so it's great to receive your kind comments about their excellence in service. I'll be sure to recognize Vanessa with a special commendation for her outstanding service. We’ve enjoyed having you as our guest and hope you’ll visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

This hotel has parking for your car at no cost and is close to NYC. They have their own bar and restaurant and the food was ample and good. Also a subway next door. The staff were very friendly and went out of their way to make you feel welcome. Stay here and take the New Jersey transit bus in to NYC. Very fast and best way to get in to the city. Upon checking in to my room my washroom had a heavy odour of urine. I had to speak to many people (front desk, front desk mangers and finally a house keeping manager) before someone believed me and had it cleaned the next day. Even after cleaning it again it smelled which leads me to believe that it's just the age of the hotel. The bed was very uncomfortable and I suggest they upgrade to pillow top mattresses. Otherwise I did like this hotel and would stay again however only in an upgraded room.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Lyndhurst Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

TravelBud24,
Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us at Courtyard Lyndhurst. It’s great to receive your kind comments about our friendly staff and their excellence in hospitality. Your feedback is valuable to me, as it provides opportunities to improve our guest experience. I sincerely apologize for the areas that we fell short to meet your expectations. We’re glad you liked our hotel otherwise, and we hope you will visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

If you're traveling to see a show at the MetLife Stadium or IZOD Center, this is perfect. For anything else, it's a bit out of the way as there is nothing around. There is a bus stop close by if you want to use public transport to go to New York.

Unfortunately when I was there I was charged $20 by the shuttle company working for the hotel to go to the IZOD Center for a 2 minute ride. It was advertised as $10 but since I went 30 minutes before the show, the driver said it's $20 which was a complete ripoff. And he didn't bother to tell me the change of price before we left.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Colin V
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Lyndhurst Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2013

Wrestling-Online,
Thank you for writing a review. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us at the Courtyard, and we’re glad our hotel was conveniently located for your show at the IZOD center. I hope you had a great time at the show and I sincerely apologize for the price discrepancy and the frustration you encountered with the shuttle service. We value you as our guest and hope you will have an opportunity to visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Had a great visit at the Courtyard. Staff was friendly and helpful. Lobby was large and accomodated large groups. Food was good for the breakfast buffet. Centrally located, clean and bed was comfortable. Only downside...1st floor room with all the noises of the mechanical room, housekeeping rooms, gym, and the private dining room. Lots of commotion and not real good with soundproofing. But all in all it was a good experience and would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank twinzmomie
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Lyndhurst Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

twinzmomie,
It’s great to hear from you! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at the Courtyard. We’re glad you enjoyed your stay in our clean and comfortable rooms, and found our staff friendly and helpful during your visit. I apologize for any noise disturbances you encountered on the first floor. We value you as our guest and hope you’ll visit us again soon. Thanks again.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Accommodations were very nice, with comfortable bed, plenty of space in room, very good shower. All hotel employees that I dealt with we're friendly and courteous. Had breakfast in hotel both days I stayed and it was good, albeit a bit pricey. Convenient location, both to major roads in the area, as well as bus to NYC. Would stay again.

Room Tip: My room faced Polito ave., which was a little noisy - I'd try for a room on back of hotel next t...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Lyndhurst Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Steven L,
We’re happy to hear from you, and we’re glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Courtyard Lyndhurst. It's great to know that you enjoyed our comfortable and spacious rooms, as well as our friendly staff and convenient location. Please plan to visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for and had a pleasant stay. The breakfast at the buffet was what you paid for. It had all that I could ask for a breakfast. The servers Maria and Vaness were excellent. The buffet was clean and full. The rooms were comfortable and really clean. Overall I had a excellent stay.

• Stayed: April 2013
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Lyndhurst Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Msstyle,
It’s great to hear from you! Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Courtyard Lyndhurst. I’m pleased to hear you had a pleasant stay and enjoyed the clean and comfortable rooms, as well as the breakfast buffet. It’s great to receive your kind comments about the excellent service your received from Maria and Vaness. I will be sure to recognize both with a special commendation for their outstanding customer service. Thank you again for writing. We hope you’ll be back to visit us again soon.

Michelle Giovanni, General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lyndhurst
Homewood Suites by Hilton East Rutherford-Meadowlands
Hilton Meadowlands
Hilton Meadowlands
#4 of 5 in East Rutherford
Fairfield Inn East Rutherford Meadowlands
Renaissance Meadowlands Hotel
Hampton Inn Carlstadt-At The Meadowlands
Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - Rutherford

Been to Courtyard Lyndhurst Meadowlands? Share your experiences!