All reviewsmedieval timesport authorityfront desknew yorkbus stopparking garagenj transitmy family and i stayed herestandard courtyardbreakfast buffetlincoln tunnelclean hotelmarriott courtyardinto nyccomfortable bedsindoor poolmin drive
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Accommodations were very nice, with comfortable bed, plenty of space in room, very good shower. All hotel employees that I dealt with we're friendly and courteous. Had breakfast in hotel both days I stayed and it was good, albeit a bit pricey. Convenient location, both to major roads in the area, as well as bus to NYC. Would stay again.

Room Tip: My room faced Polito ave., which was a little noisy - I'd try for a room on back of hotel next time.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Lyndhurst Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2013

Steven L,
We’re happy to hear from you, and we’re glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Courtyard Lyndhurst. It's great to know that you enjoyed our comfortable and spacious rooms, as well as our friendly staff and convenient location. Please plan to visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for and had a pleasant stay. The breakfast at the buffet was what you paid for. It had all that I could ask for a breakfast. The servers Maria and Vaness were excellent. The buffet was clean and full. The rooms were comfortable and really clean. Overall I had a excellent stay.

• Stayed: April 2013
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Lyndhurst Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Msstyle,
It’s great to hear from you! Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Courtyard Lyndhurst. I’m pleased to hear you had a pleasant stay and enjoyed the clean and comfortable rooms, as well as the breakfast buffet. It’s great to receive your kind comments about the excellent service your received from Maria and Vaness. I will be sure to recognize both with a special commendation for their outstanding customer service. Thank you again for writing. We hope you’ll be back to visit us again soon.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed at the Courtyard Marriott Lyndhurst in April 2013 and was quite impressed. The hotel was located in a small town in New Jersey with a convieniently located bus stop outside the hotel. The bus took only 20 mins to get to New York with the stop located next to Times Square.

The rooms were spacious and comfortable to live in and had a good vibe to living there. The hotel was both safe and peaceful. The view out of the window however was not a New York skyline, but a multistory car park. Not really a view you would want to wake up to in the morning.

The breakfast that we had was very disapointing. All there was, was a few pastries, bagels, cereal. And for the hot breakfast there was only undercooked scrabbled egg, sausages, bacon (on two of five days) and some little potatoes! I was really let down by the selection and expected a bit more from them!

The staff were very curtious most of the time apart from one day where we came back to our room still a mess and not been cleaned.

If you are looking for a quiet getaway from new york with an easy ride to the city, then this is a good hotel to pick. Just make sure you have enough money to buy some extra breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Lyndhurst Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Jordon C,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at Courtyard Lundhurst. It’s great to know you enjoyed your stay, our comfortable rooms and the easy bus ride to the city. I apologize for your disappointment with the breakfast and appreciate your feedback to help improve our guest experience. We’re glad you chose to stay with us while visiting New York and we hope you’ll visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here around 10 times for work and never had a bad experience. The rooms are good and very clean and the staff is very helpful. Since I never have a car I normally relax at the bar and Tom is the best bartender anyone could ask for.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Colbype
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Lyndhurst Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Colbype,
Thank you for taking a moment to write a review. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us at Courtyard for business. It's great to know that you’ve enjoyed our clean and comfortable rooms as well as our helpful staff. I'll make sure Tom receives a special commendation for his excellence in service. Please plan to visit us again the next time you travel here for business or pleasure. Thanks again.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We took a package that included breakfast - this is no skimpy continental breakfast - definitely worth the extra we paid. Room was quite spacious given that we were 5 people and was comfortable enough for the amount of time we actually stayed in the room. The pool was an added advantage that allowed for the kids to wind down after a long day in the city. My only complaint is that there was a weird smell emanating from outside the hotel (sewer maybe) and it managed to infiltrate our room (we were at ground level). It was a little nauseating but no worse than walking through Port Authority at 11pm on Friday. All the staff were incredibly friendly and accomodating especially Nicole who should be recognized for her little personal touches. They don't go unnoticed.

Room Tip: Perhaps the rooms higher up on the east side would have less "smell".
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank TPats00
ConcordHotels, General Manager at Courtyard Lyndhurst Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

TPats00,
It’s great to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your stay with us at Courtyard Lundhurst. We're delighted to have had you and your family stay with us, and we're happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit. I'm pleased to know that the kids had a good time winding down at the pool after a long day in the city. We have a great staff here and I appreciate your wonderful comments about their excellence in service. I will make sure Nicole receives a special commendation for her outstanding service and added personal touches. I apologize for the unpleasant smell you experienced during your stay and greatly appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope you'll have another opportunity to visit us again for more family fun. Thank again for writing.