$95
QualityInn
Renaissance Meadowlands Hotel(Rutherford)(Great Value!)
$152
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

$149
Hotels.com
$196
$179
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $205/night.

Fairfield Inn East Rutherford Meadowlands(East Rutherford)(Great Value!)
$111
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

All reviewsmedieval timesport authorityfront desknew yorkbus stopparking garagenj transitmy family and i stayed herestandard courtyardbreakfast buffetlincoln tunnelclean hotelmarriott courtyardinto nyccomfortable bedsindoor poolmin drive
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here around 10 times for work and never had a bad experience. The rooms are good and very clean and the staff is very helpful. Since I never have a car I normally relax at the bar and Tom is the best bartender anyone could ask for.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Colbype
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Lyndhurst Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Colbype,
Thank you for taking a moment to write a review. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us at Courtyard for business. It's great to know that you’ve enjoyed our clean and comfortable rooms as well as our helpful staff. I'll make sure Tom receives a special commendation for his excellence in service. Please plan to visit us again the next time you travel here for business or pleasure. Thanks again.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We took a package that included breakfast - this is no skimpy continental breakfast - definitely worth the extra we paid. Room was quite spacious given that we were 5 people and was comfortable enough for the amount of time we actually stayed in the room. The pool was an added advantage that allowed for the kids to wind down after a long day in the city. My only complaint is that there was a weird smell emanating from outside the hotel (sewer maybe) and it managed to infiltrate our room (we were at ground level). It was a little nauseating but no worse than walking through Port Authority at 11pm on Friday. All the staff were incredibly friendly and accomodating especially Nicole who should be recognized for her little personal touches. They don't go unnoticed.

Room Tip: Perhaps the rooms higher up on the east side would have less "smell".
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank TPats00
ConcordHotels, General Manager at Courtyard Lyndhurst Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

TPats00,
It’s great to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your stay with us at Courtyard Lundhurst. We're delighted to have had you and your family stay with us, and we're happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit. I'm pleased to know that the kids had a good time winding down at the pool after a long day in the city. We have a great staff here and I appreciate your wonderful comments about their excellence in service. I will make sure Nicole receives a special commendation for her outstanding service and added personal touches. I apologize for the unpleasant smell you experienced during your stay and greatly appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope you'll have another opportunity to visit us again for more family fun. Thank again for writing.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

This hotel was at a convenient location , very close to NYC, and it had free parking. The rooms were clean, and the staff was very helpful and friendly. The food was decent and the bar area was nice. Tom at the bar went out of his way to take care of his customers, which is why I decided to write a review. I think it's important to recognize good service.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Nicole T,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us at Courtyard. I'm delighted to hear of your pleasant stay with us and your appreciation for our wonderful staff. I’ll definitely make sure Tom receives a special commendation for his outstanding service. We value you as our guest and hope you’ll have an opportunity to visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Great property, with free parking, and convenient to the bus to NYC.

Staff was very friendly, and very accommodating. They suggested a wonderful diner, and even recommended the French Toast there. Staff was also helpful with answering our other questions, and accommodating our special requests.

Room was spacious and comfortable. The double rooms have a sleeper sofa, so they are great for larger groups. Room also had a fridge and a great shower. Only major complaint, which I didn't end up mentioning upon checkout was the very loud HVAC unit in our room. If I was a light sleeper, it would not have been good. Hopefully the other rooms are better, and ours was just a bad unit.

Overall, aside from the loud heater, it was a great stay, and the staff was wonderful!

Also, Kudos to the staff for their great job dealing with all of the high school students there this past weekend!

Stayed: March 2013
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Lyndhurst Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2013

sxl95,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at Courtyard Lyndhurst Meadowlands. We appreciate you staying with us, and we're glad you had a nice, pleasant visit. I apologize for the loud HVAC unit, and I'll make sure to review this with our maintenance team. I appreciate you mentioning our tremendous staff and their hard work and dedication to guest services. If you plan to return to NYC, please visit us again. We enjoyed your company and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Clean rooms, courteous and professional staff, close to the city, great internet but poor TV reception. And I was led to believe there was a complimentary breakfast, however that option was not made available to me in the restaurant.

Room Tip: For any view, stay on the entrance side.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Don B

Don B,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us at Courtyard. I'm glad you liked our clean, comfortable rooms as well as our friendly and helpful staff. Should your travels bring you back to our area, we hope you'll stop and visit us again.