All reviews medieval times port authority front desk new york bus stop parking garage nj transit my family and i stayed here marriott courtyard standard courtyard breakfast buffet lincoln tunnel clean hotel visiting nyc comfortable beds indoor pool min drive
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Clean rooms, courteous and professional staff, close to the city, great internet but poor TV reception. And I was led to believe there was a complimentary breakfast, however that option was not made available to me in the restaurant.

Room Tip: For any view, stay on the entrance side.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Don B
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Lyndhurst Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2013

Don B,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us at Courtyard. I'm glad you liked our clean, comfortable rooms as well as our friendly and helpful staff. Should your travels bring you back to our area, we hope you'll stop and visit us again.
Michelle Giovanni, General Manager

Reviewed March 18, 2013

we stayed at this hotel for st. Patrick's weekend in NYC. we arrived Friday and our rooms were ready. nice rooms. very clean. we had the package which included bus tickets and breakfast. you could see NYC from our room window. we had the buffet breakfast Saturday which was good. I was excited it had a waffle station which I got a fresh waffle. took the bus into the city it was only about 20 minutes ride. no problems and had a great time at parade. we returned and our friends kids used the pool and once they were settled after we had drinks in the lounge. on sunday our friends headed back to the city but I was feeling a little under the weather but they allowed us to do a late check out so that we could wait until they came back from the city. All the girls at the desk were super nice. if we decide on another weekend in NYC I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sandi M

stonmart,
Thank you for your review. We're glad you stayed with us while attending the St. Patrick's Day parade. I'm pleased to hear that you liked our hotel, especially the waffles! We hope you will plan another weekend getaway in NYC, and we hope you'll stay with us again.
Michelle Giovanni, General Manager

Reviewed February 27, 2013

We stayed here for New Year's Eve and the rate was very affordable comparing to hotels in Manhattan.

This is a great hotel if you want to stay outside Manhattan. The bus stop is just outside the hotel and it's only $8 round trip to Manhattan, it takes 15 minutes to get there and it leaves you very near Time Square. In the front desk they even hand you a very useful schedule of the buses and what bus you should take.

The room we stayed at was very comfortable and had great temperature, we didn't even feel the cold. The only problem in the room was that the shower, one minute the water was burning hot and the other freezing cold.

The other "but" un this hotel is that taxi drivers in Manhattan don't know where it is, so be sure to take a map from Manhattan to the hotel with you.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Carla M
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Lyndhurst Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Carla M,
Thank you for your review. We're glad you stayed with us at Courtyard during your exciting New Year's celebration in NYC. I'm glad you liked our property and had a nice, comfortable visit. Please make plans to visit us again. We look forward to ringing in the New Year with you again. Thanks.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I spend weeks at a time here on business and the staff are excellent, especially Tom the bar tender. Tom is polite, efficient and always the perfect gentleman. The hotel could use renovating but the staff more than makes up for it. It's location to the city is extremely convenient.

Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank RWScotsman
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Lyndhurst Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

RWScotsman,
Thank you for writing a review about your experience with us at Courtyard. We appreciate having you as our regular guest, and we're pleased to hear that you enjoy your visits. I'm glad our staff makes you feel welcomed, and I'm especially thankful for Tom. Please continue to visit us as your business travels bring you to our area. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I ate at the bar and had a great server by the name of Tom. He was very helpfull with the menue and kept a good conversation with myself and others that were eating at the bar.
I travel quite a bit and like to eat in the hotel that I am staying in so it helps to have a good meal with good service which is what I got.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank joe f
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Lyndhurst Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

joe f,
Thank you for taking a moment and writing a review about your experience with us at Courtyard. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit, and I'm especially pleased to hear that Tom was able to provide great conversation and service. We hope you'll stop and visit us again for another exceptional stay. Thanks again.