All reviews medieval times port authority front desk new york bus stop parking garage nj transit my family and i stayed here marriott courtyard standard courtyard breakfast buffet lincoln tunnel clean hotel visiting nyc comfortable beds indoor pool min drive
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I spend weeks at a time here on business and the staff are excellent, especially Tom the bar tender. Tom is polite, efficient and always the perfect gentleman. The hotel could use renovating but the staff more than makes up for it. It's location to the city is extremely convenient.

Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank RWScotsman
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Lyndhurst Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

RWScotsman,
Thank you for writing a review about your experience with us at Courtyard. We appreciate having you as our regular guest, and we're pleased to hear that you enjoy your visits. I'm glad our staff makes you feel welcomed, and I'm especially thankful for Tom. Please continue to visit us as your business travels bring you to our area. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I ate at the bar and had a great server by the name of Tom. He was very helpfull with the menue and kept a good conversation with myself and others that were eating at the bar.
I travel quite a bit and like to eat in the hotel that I am staying in so it helps to have a good meal with good service which is what I got.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank joe f
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Lyndhurst Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

joe f,
Thank you for taking a moment and writing a review about your experience with us at Courtyard. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit, and I'm especially pleased to hear that Tom was able to provide great conversation and service. We hope you'll stop and visit us again for another exceptional stay. Thanks again.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

My wife and I had a great stay this past Valentine's Day weekend. Checking in, with Canesa, was smooth, the room was spotless, and we enjoyed a very good dinner at the hotel. We slept well, and woke up to a view of the Empire State Building which was straight ahead with MetLife Stadium a little to our left. The exercise room was sufficiently equipped which was adjacent to the swimming pool. Our drive to NYC was a mere hop skip by car, while a bus to Port Authority was avalilable at the door step. We enjoyed the continental breakfast with fresh, tasty fruit. Even Honey Nut Cheerios tasted better here, as did the crumb coffee cake. The dining room staff of Maria, Ingrid and Judy were all helpful, friendly and welcoming. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and the outstanding staff played a big part in it.

Room Tip: We were fortunate to park close to the building on our first two nights. One night we parked in the garage.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank VermontCapecodder
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Lyndhurst Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

VermontCapecodder,
It is a delight to hear from you. We appreciate you staying with us at Courtyard Lyndhurst Meadowlands. I'm very glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and especially our wonderful staff. I will make sure to give Canesa, Maria, Ingrid, and Judy a special commendation for their outstanding service. I hope you enjoyed your Valentine weekend, and I hope you'll visit us again next year for another exceptional visit.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Tom the bartender always remembers me and what i order. the check in is great - they try to give me the same room everytime. as business travel hotels go it is a great value. you might want to soak your company for every dime, but if you treat the money like it was your own, this is a great place to stay.

Room Tip: I like 524
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Karen J

Karen J,
Thank you for your review. We're pleased to have you stay with us at Courtyard. I'm glad you like our hotel, and I'm especially pleased to know that Tom provides special attention to you during your visits. We appreciate you and hope to see more of you this year.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Very nice rooms. Everything was very clean including the bathrooms. Arrived Very late with no reservation and the staff was friendly got us into a room with no fuss. Did not get a chance to try the restaurant.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Lyndhurst Meadowlands, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Mike F,
We appreciate hearing from you and learning of your pleasant stay with us at Courtyard. I'm glad you liked our clean, comfortable rooms and warm, friendly staff. Please plan to visit us again. We look forward to your next visit.