“Family Outing”
Review of Ort Farms

Ort Farms
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

I found out about this farm thru a sell on groupon which was $20. for 6 ppl to go into the corn maze and on the hayride. I took my family ,the maze was cool and they had some animals for the kids to see. It was nice to go on the hayride because it took us around and then stopped for us to go pumpkin picking. I thought it was cool , I wasnt expecting it..The only bad thing was we were hungry and the only hotdog truck they had ran out of food and their pies were $16..really!? for pie:(. Overall we had fun but eat before you go.

2  Thank yirah927
in 8 reviews
"fall"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed August 28, 2013

We stopped by Orts farm the other day for some vegetables. The farm stand and the variety of what was offered were rather small in comparison to some of the other farm stands in the area. What we did get was good though.

2  Thank MitchPhyllis65