Ocean Place Resort & Spa
Bungalow Hotel(Long Branch)(Great Value!)
$510
$145
Cedars & Beeches(Long Branch)(Great Value!)
$155
La Quinta Inn West Long Branch(West Long Branch)
$99
$179
Courtyard
$120
Doubletree.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,639 results
All reviewsthe jersey shorechairs and umbrellasbeach serviceocean place resortoutdoor poolprivate beachnew jerseyoff seasonhotel is beautifulgirls weekendfitness centertikiopconferenceboardwalkweddingnj
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We had a great Girlfriend's weekend spa package. What a great deal for the money. Great location, just steps away from the Pier Village shops('It's Greek to me' has excellent food) and great views from the balcony. The rooms were outdated, they are in the process of renovating but, we heard no construction noise, at all. I loved their spa products: Jurilque and all the spa amenities(sauna, steam room, hot tub, etc). Loved that they included a welcome drink, breakfast and all taxes and gratuities! Definitely going back in the summer!!

Room Tip: Ask for an upgraded room! I think all rooms have ocean views.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
OceanPlace, Manager at Ocean Place Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience! Our location is unbeatable as we are right next to Pier Village on the beach, about an hour from Manhattan. As you mentioned, we are going through renovations, and the guest room renovations will be complete by early spring. Our packages do provide great value for all that is included!

Be sure to join our email list via our website to receive exclusive offers and specials as well as stay up to date on renovations. Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed November 23, 2013

I honestly do not understand why someone isn't investing in this property to bring their spa up to current standards. All the "bones" are there....beautiful oceanfront location with a vibrant, revitalized community surrounding it, proximity to two major cities (New York and Philadelphia), and plenty of guest/meeting space.
I went here for a Spa day. I live only 20 minutes driving distance away and am a big fan of destination spas. I had hoped that they had really started to put money into this spa....it had been several years since my last visit. At that time, the place looked very tired and worn out.
Unfortunately not much has changed!! Which surprised me. Pier Village is a well-established area now and chockfull of upscale restaurants, clubs and shops...a stone's throw from this hotel. There are so many affluent communities surrounding this area, plenty of women (and men) looking for a real spa destination, and yet it all seems completely overlooked. Almost as though the spa there is an afterthought...
The service I had ...a 50minute massage....was great. But the rest of the "experience" was, well, not really an experience at all.
I sincerely hope that at some point, things change at Ocean Place and the focus becomes less on weddings and more on wellness.
The management company, I feel, is missing the mark.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank samdanmom

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your service and thank you for your feedback. While tastes and preferences do vary, you'll be pleased to know that spa renovations are in our master renovation plans. Be sure to join our email list via our website to stay updated on renovation news, as well as receive exclusive offers and promotions.

Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

Loved the chair and beach service, the pool left something to be desired. Breakfast was good as was the lunch. I felt very comfortable with the amount if lifeguards at the beach. The tide was rough and they were standing on the beach with a watchful eye.

• Stayed: July 2013
OceanPlace, Manager at Ocean Place Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Thank you for your review, Mary. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our chair, umbrella and towel service on the beach. It's very unique to the area! You'll be pleased to know that our renovation plans include a new indoor and outdoor pool. We invite you to join our email list via our website to receive exclusive offers as well as stay updated on resort news. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

My wife and I where attending a wedding at the resort.  We were immediately surprised by it's aged appearance.  When we made it to our room, the condition of the room was unacceptable.  We had paid $300+ a night to sleep in a room which couldn't match the quality of a cheap roadside motel.  It was unfortunate the resort had also required a minimum two night stay for such poor conditions.  The room was obviously suffering from water issues.  It smelled damp and musty, the furniture was damaged with broken handles on drawers, and there were tiny bugs living in the corner of the bathroom.  However, this doesn't matter since they are renovating the facilities and plan to charge upwards of $600 a night at this place according to management.  After seeing the renovated rooms in the penthouse, this place has a chance of being as nice as a Marriot Springhill suites one day, and at only four times the cost.  My wife and I tried to focus on being happy for our friends and making the best of our time despite the lack of sufficient property maintenance and housekeeping for the excessive cost of a two night stay.

On Sunday, we were to have a breakfast which the bride and groom hosted for their guests at the resort.  My wife had called to request a late checkout, so we would not have to rush in the morning before the breakfast.  We both thought this would be fine since everything the bride and groom had for the ceremony was onsite and their guests had served as a large sale for the resort.  When my wife had called to request an extra half hour past the regular checkout time, the person on the phone was rude and hung up without resolving the issue.  We then went to the front desk to explain our displeasure with the desk manager which was a complete waste of time.  She provide us with excuse after excuse and claimed there was nothing she could do.  She provided me with another managers information who I could speak with.  I have since attempted to contact management on multiple occasions without any response.

My opinion is that a person could find nicer accommodations at a Holiday Inn and would save a lot of money.  The management and staff here are completely inept to handle their positions and refuse to give a care to quality and customer service.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank User137

We are sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your stay. We would love the opportunity to speak with directly about your concerns. Kindly email your contact information to 'ThankYou@oceanplace.com' and reference this post. We look forward to connecting with you.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

The hotel is undergoing a renovation on floors two (pet floor) and four. From my 9th floor room during the day, I heard constant drilling and grinding from the fourth floor to remove tiles, but by 8pm all was quiet. I also found a non-functional remote, and the staff replaced it in about five minutes. Note there's a "facility fee" amounting to about $13.80 per day in addition to all the nuisance fees and taxes at the time of booking.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
OceanPlace, Manager at Ocean Place Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear you found our staff to be responsive to your requests. Our guests comfort during their stay with us is a priority. We are going through renovations of the remainder of our guest rooms which will be complete by early spring. The facility fee is a $12 per night charge which covers parking, in room wireless internet, use of the pools and fitness center, among other amenities. Additional charges above this are taxes, which we unfortunately cannot avoid.

We thank you again for your feedback and invite you to join our email list via our website for resort updates, news and special offers!