“Very nice.”

McLoone's Pier House
Reserve with OpenTable
McLoone's Pier House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 131 Restaurants in Long Branch
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Scenic view, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Laird Street/Garfield Avenue
new jersey
“Very nice.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

Went with friends, had good food and service. Nice time. Seafood seemed fresh and dining area was attractive.

Visited July 2012

New York City, New York
“Yum and very accommodating to large group”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

We showed up with a group of 10 TWICE at this restaurant and they were very accommodating. The food was delish and the service was fine.

Visited August 2012
asbury park, new jersey
“Beautiful View & Delicous Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

My husband and I have been to McLoone's Pier House many times, but this is the first review I've written. We went with three friends last week and I picked the restaurant for the lovely view and the diverse menu options. Pier Village where McLoone's is located gets a little crazy in the summertime, but we found parking and the evening weather was perfect. I requested a table by the window which was accommodated so we had a perfect view of the water and beach. Our waitress was efficient, but lacked refinement meaning she seemed to be summer help and more suited to a diner than fine dining, but she was okay. My husband enjoyed the mahi mahi which he said was great and I had the swordfish which was deliciously fresh and well cooked. The whole table ordered the house salad to start. We were all really taken aback by how fresh and delicious it was! For dessert, we had the pecan brownie sundae and our friends had the blueberry pie. Both were wonderful! In the years I've been going to McLoone's I've never had a bad meal there. On other visits, the brie was shared by my husband and me....it is AMAZING. We've also visited McLoone's Rum Runner just north of Long Branch in Sea Bright. That restaurant is on the inlet and is actually my FAVORITE of the three in our area. The McLoones in Asbury Park has disappointed us a number of times so we haven't been back. With that said, Pier Village is lively, fun and has great food with an amazing view! Its the perfect place to take friends who want to dine near the beach!

• Visited August 2012
“great food, and view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

We ate outdoors, right on the boardwalk. The food was great (the lobster roll was ridiculously filling), and so was the service.

• Visited August 2012
Shrewsbury, New Jersey
“Comfort Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

Been here several times, can be a bit pricy. However, if your cravings a comfort food like Mac & Cheese, no one I've found makes it the same. (except Mom)

Views are beautiful of the Jersey Shore......watch the cruise ships go by around 5:30 on the horizon ... With a Margarita!

• Visited June 2012