“Beautiful View & Delicous Food!”

McLoone's Pier House
Reserve with OpenTable
McLoone's Pier House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 135 Restaurants in Long Branch
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Laird Street/Garfield Avenue
Reviewed August 28, 2012

My husband and I have been to McLoone's Pier House many times, but this is the first review I've written. We went with three friends last week and I picked the restaurant for the lovely view and the diverse menu options. Pier Village where McLoone's is located gets a little crazy in the summertime, but we found parking and the evening weather was perfect. I requested a table by the window which was accommodated so we had a perfect view of the water and beach. Our waitress was efficient, but lacked refinement meaning she seemed to be summer help and more suited to a diner than fine dining, but she was okay. My husband enjoyed the mahi mahi which he said was great and I had the swordfish which was deliciously fresh and well cooked. The whole table ordered the house salad to start. We were all really taken aback by how fresh and delicious it was! For dessert, we had the pecan brownie sundae and our friends had the blueberry pie. Both were wonderful! In the years I've been going to McLoone's I've never had a bad meal there. On other visits, the brie was shared by my husband and me....it is AMAZING. We've also visited McLoone's Rum Runner just north of Long Branch in Sea Bright. That restaurant is on the inlet and is actually my FAVORITE of the three in our area. The McLoones in Asbury Park has disappointed us a number of times so we haven't been back. With that said, Pier Village is lively, fun and has great food with an amazing view! Its the perfect place to take friends who want to dine near the beach!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We ate outdoors, right on the boardwalk. The food was great (the lobster roll was ridiculously filling), and so was the service.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Been here several times, can be a bit pricy. However, if your cravings a comfort food like Mac & Cheese, no one I've found makes it the same. (except Mom)

Views are beautiful of the Jersey Shore......watch the cruise ships go by around 5:30 on the horizon ... With a Margarita!

Reviewed August 21, 2012

After leaving the Avenue's pumping music we went to McLoones and listened to an awesome rock band, enjoyed ice cold drinks and a really fun crowd.. ended our night dancing away. Perfect and great location.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Ate on their outside deck, which has its own entrance and hostess. The warm lobster roll is to die for! Lobster and mushrooms in a fabulous creamy gravy on a small hollowed out loaf of bread. So yummy! Their key lime pie is also great; caution-it's a big portion. Waitstaff very friendly and helpful, service was fast and efficient. Definitely eat on the outside deck. The inside is deafeningly load.