“Old School Italian”

Dining options: Reservations
Long Branch, New Jersey
“Old School Italian”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Old school Italian !! Huge portions , low cost !! excellent food quality. Good bar and easy parking.

Visited July 2012

“Very average”
Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

Not a fancy place . Almost feel like this place should be a diner .The 1st time I ate here I was dissapointed but went again last night as I was invited by a friend . They do make a good pizza , but everything else is average . My friend ordered 4-5 entrees for the table . They we all very average . They have a family salad that feeds 10 people . That was average too ...u want a beer and pizza at the bar ? Ok . But there r better places around the area

Long Branch, New Jersey
“Beware”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Visited on a Sunday evening to order take-out at the bar, ordered Italian mix salad, house dressing was watered down, salami on salad was so old it had a "fresh" smell. Bartender decided to add his "own tip" of $2.00 to my take-out check after reviewing my credit card activity. Called two days later, and manger seemed to just brush it off as a simple "mistake" and would fix it. So, for a $37 check I received crap.

Visited June 2012
Jersey Shore
“Old Time Fave”
Reviewed January 8, 2012

Money has been tight, and we don't eat out much anymore. But last night we got some unexpected cash and decided to splurge. We ran through the list of "Trendies" in the other, but agreed to Tuzzio's in Long Branch. Best choice! The staff is still attentive and friendly. The food is still ecellent and the prices still within reason. I has the artichokes francaise over cappelini, and husband had shrimp parm. The side salads are, as always, varied and deliscious, the bread warm and toasty. We have fond family memories of the BEST fried calimari with marinara sauce: our kids always loved that. So if your family budget is limited, forget Olive Garden and go to a REAL Italian family restaurent: Tuzzio's!

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank JerseyBeachMom
Woodbridge, New Jersey
“Great food with old world charm”
Reviewed October 1, 2011

Went with family remided me of ny childhood. Had booths and nice bar food was plenty and very good will definitely visit again in the near future

• Visited September 2011