“Great!”

Indulge in Pier Village
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Don't miss this NJ Shoreline attraction! Great restaurants and fabulous walking along boardwalk. Enjoyed it immensely!

There are newer reviews for Indulge in Pier Village

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Delightful stores and restaurants. Great people watching! Because I live across the street from Pier Village...I am always there. There is always something to do. Every Thursday night the Pier offers free concerts by very talented local musicians. People will be dancing in the street! It is pet friendly and so very relaxing on a warm summer's night!

1  Thank taj4
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Great happy hour. Love the veggie sliders and the hummus. Nice selection of drinks on special. We sat outside, had drinks, food, and did some people watching, how can you beat that? Excellent service.

1  Thank ladyj083
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Great spot, friendly staff and clientele. Loved the decor too! Liked the outside tables, perfect for cold drinks on a sunny day. Music was great too!

1  Thank murmess
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

This was my second time to Indulge, but my first time eating there...the food made me want to dance! It was so amazing! I shared a beef carpaccio with arugula & shaved Parmesan cheese & a wonderful balsamic dressing for the first course. Then chicken sliders & nacho sliders...the bread was so delicious, but the beef & guacamole was terrific! Then to finish a warm waffle with chocolate syrup & strawberries!! Heavenly!! I went in a Thursday night & everything was half price!! Even the wine selection was great! Our server, Taylor was so attentive & knowledgable about everything!! I can't wait to go back!! I also found out they have lunch specials!! The atmosphere is so inviting & comfortable as well. I highly recommend this restaurant/lounge if you are visiting Pier Village in Long Branch, NJ!!

1  Thank MLerario1023