“Really good Italian food and pizza”
Review of Scala's Pizzeria

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Scala's Pizzeria
Ranked #39 of 135 Restaurants in Long Branch
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Very nice mom and pop pizza shop in town. Whenever I wanted a slice of pizza this is a place that I always went to. The sandwiches there are very good as well.

Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

First time there - the margarita pizza crust was thin and crispy, the sauce not sweet or bitter and the place was clean and service was quick - my son informed me he goes there all the time and remarked that everything is good - we will definitely return !

Reviewed December 1, 2013

I have been to Scala's a couple of times for lunch & dinner. Lunchtime I think the owner was there & the food was fabulous & reasonable. We did not leave hungry & the staff was very friendly. However, dinner there on a recent night I had a whole different experience. Although the staff was still very friendly the food was mediocre. I got a grilled chicken sandwich with balsamic, mozz & red peppers that was literally just thrown together. My daughter got an antipasto salad that sounded good but it came out with plain lettuce in a dish with torn up lunch meat on top (& so much of it she had to dig for the salad). Neither were the least bit appealing. I am still giving them a good rating on my first trip there & would like to believe my last trip was an anomaly.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

Great food, large portions, friendly service. What more could you ask for? I've had almost everything on the menu, and it's all been delicious and enough for 2 or 3 meals.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

I only tried the pizza at Scala's so far but it is very good. My favorite is the Bruschetta pizza with finely shopped fresh tomato and red onion over a crisp white pie. Very refreshing and delicious. I also like their veggie pie.