Not a bad inn. Nice, clean room, big bathroom. Beautiful wood floors everywhere. Limited amount of kitch. Decent place to stay close to Sea Bright. Breakfast was at individual tables and had a good menu, NYT was available. Paid $190 in early October for a queen room; felt a little over priced. Worst part were the pillows... hard, foam and too thick. Really uncomfortable. Get new pillows before I'll recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cedars & Beeches Inn, the only bed and breakfast in Long Branch features 14 individually decorated rooms, each with private bath, telephone, television, am/fm radio, air conditioning, ceiling fans, complimentary wi-fi and of course, daily breakfast. On site parking, wrap around porch, a few blocks from the beach, Pier Village, Monmouth Medical, Monmouth Racetrack and Monmouth University. The perfect spot for individuals or groups; for business or pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cedars & Beeches reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedars & Beeches Hotel Long Branch
- Cedars And Beeches
- Cedars Beeches Long Branch