“A Slice of Ordinary”
Review of The Sitting Duck

The Sitting Duck
Ranked #13 of 134 Restaurants in Long Branch
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are a family owned/operated full service family restaurant serving lunch, dinner & cocktails. We pride ourselves on food quality & service
Reviewed December 18, 2012

The food here is so-so. There is nothing here to really rave about. The burgers are really big, but never seem to be cooked as ordered. Service lacks enthusiasm. Was greeted at the door by a man who told me to follow him with a stern voice. For my waitress, she lacked a smile. I live in the area so would return to the duck, but as last option. This place is not by any means my goto spot

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is a great place to get a variety of dining options in a short period of time. That is of course unless its between May-September (racetrack season) when it can be quite busy. Daily specials are diverse. Only drawback is inconsistency in preparation.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

I have eaten here several times and would rate the food ok.Their hamburgers seem to be their best item but I find them to be alittle pricey for an ok burger.Their dinners are also kind of pricey for just basic fair.I would tend to stick to a sandwich, wrap or burger when I eat there.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Great local place, the food quality is very consistent, great burger and specials are plentiful and substantial, enjoy the shrimp and egg salad with your dinner our family eats here 10 - 15 times a year friendly staff.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

been going to sitting duck for lunch forever.dinner is busy so tend to go for lunch