“Always consistent”

Cuisines: Greek
Princeton, New Jersey
“Always consistent”
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

Ingredients are fresh, atmosphere light and convenient in the shopping section of fun Long Branch. Love the Greek salad and dolmas. Plenty of hot Pisa and yummy hummus. Gyros are delicious and mosakka authentic.

• Visited August 2013

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Authentic Greek Food”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Hands down some of the best Greek food we have ever had. The service was excellent and the coffee unparalleled. Try the gyro, Greek salad, and lamb. All amazing and delicious. We finished off with the custard/pastry dessert (I can't remember the name). Absolutely divine.

• Visited June 2014
New Jersey
“I'd give it 3 1/2 if I could”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I spent a lovely evening in Long Branch. It started with dinner here. We were seated outdoors without a wait. Our waiter took our drink and food orders right away. We had a couple of apps, the spanakopita and the falafel. I just had the falafel, which was good. Not greasy at all. The sauce that came with it didn't have much of a taste.

For a meal, we split the mixed grill, which was enough food for a family of four. It was pretty good. Some of the meat was a bit tough. The gyro meat had a good taste. Some of the slices were a little too thin, so they got a little crispy. But the thicker pieces were nice and juicy.

We waited a little to get the check, and once I had it sitting out on the table to be taken, I saw our waiter chatting up the hostess, not looking at the tables he was waiting.

I walked through the dining room on my way to the bathroom. If the weather is nice, I recommend sitting outside.

So, pretty good food, decent service. But I don't know if I need to come back for a while.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank dball213
Fanwood, New Jersey
“Greek salads hit the spot!”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We wanted something light and delicious before the pool and opted for regular Greek salads and tzatsiki and pita bites. Both were delicious! The salad had a delicious light dressing on it and the tzatziki sauce was amazing! Will definitely go back!

• Visited June 2014
Princeton, New Jersey
“Excellent greek food and service”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We have been coming here for years, and the food is always first-rate. Staff and management are friendly and efficient, and there is outside seating on the walkway. Restaurant is across the street from the beach.

Visited June 2014