“Average priced food with a poor service but great location”
Review of Rooney's

Rooney's
Reserve with OpenTable
Rooney's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 135 Restaurants in Long Branch
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Good seafood, never ask for a steak ( no good at all ). Poor service. Great location , probably not going back

Reviewed January 26, 2013

The view of the ocean and the happy hour specials at the bar are the bomb! Get there early on a Friday for an awesome free buffett that included fresh salmon, cheese, pasta, short ribs....

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We recently dines at Rooneys while visiting long branch. We had never seen this resturant before on previous visits and decided to go in for a drink to explore. What a terrific place!!! The view of the ocean is panoramic in all seating areas and the waiters and bartenders are friendly and great. The food is slightly overpriced but the bar menu and appetizers are moderately priced. Drinks are a bit more costly but you are paying for the atmosphere. I would definitely reccomend Rooneys to all and I plan on visiting again soon! After hurricane Sandy and the devastation of the Jersey Shore it was wonderful to sit and look at the beauty of the ocean.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I've lived by the Jersey shore all my life and we just found this restaurant this year. The food is great, service is good and views are spectacular!

Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

I ate at rooneys on NYE and I should start out by saying that we got seated right away and everyone was nice to us. I ordered a 2lb angry lobster and it was outstanding. My husband and the other couple had the 2lb stuffed lobsters. They enjoyed it very much. Darryl the manager checked up on us the whole dinner and let me tell u that our experience was fantastic!! Thanks Darryl. We will be back soon