Tripadvisor

Sarku Japan
Order Online
Ranked #44 of 108 Restaurants in Livingston
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We only stopped in for some drinks, but they did fine by us. I got a tea, but my mom got a blended iced drink that she really liked,. The service is fast in this food court restaurant as well. I would go back here again.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (7)

Reviewed October 13, 2019 via mobile

Chose this place for good prices and what looked like decent quality and portion size. Delivered on all counts.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed October 31, 2018

Came here with a colleague for lunch. I looked around and really could not find any other place that I would like to eat. I took a sample from the other Chinese place and the food was very sweet. In addition, I do not know how long the food was on the counter. Since Sarku cooks your food in front of you, at least I know I can control the freshness.

Typically I get a chicken dish with no rice but double veggie. The veggie portion seems to be good today. I enjoyed it.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 14, 2018

I used to order food from here. The item that I have been getting is no rice, double-veggie with chicken teriyaki. It used to taste so good. The cabbage was cooked and steamed until tender. But this time I noticed that the portion has been reduced significantly and the cabbage was rubbery. I hope this is only a one-time mishap and will not happen again.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed March 23, 2016 via mobile

This is our favorite place in the food court. Sometimes they have a line, very worth the wait, each order freshly prepared. Chicken teriyaki with veggies and white rice can't be beat. Ask for extra scoop of sauce at the end. Yum!

Date of visit: February 2016