“Relax with the best seafood”

Panevino Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Panevino Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 83 Restaurants in Livingston
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: State Route 10
Description: Panevino Ristorante is an Italian restaurant in Livingston NJ serving lunch, dinner, take out & catering with an outdoor patio for dining & private events.
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Always special food, excellent service + some distinctive surprises on the menu! Terrific ambiance and comfortable tables.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

This ristorante still looks the same as it did 15 or 20 years ago. Had lunch here with an old friend the other day and we were not impressed. Same drab decor, food nothing special, and way too expensive for the quality of food. Will try somewhere else for our next get together.

2  Thank BINGOBASHMOM
Reviewed October 22, 2013

A great place to go where the food and service are consistantly excellent. And the menu is always updated.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Went to Panevino for a company dinner. There were 16 in our group. Our drink orders were taken immediately and at the table within minutes. Our orders were then promptly taken. The restaurant was super busy with a constant flow of people in and out. This did not slow down the kitchen in getting all our tables food out hot and quickly. I had a mini salad with pine nuts, mini garbanzo bean and spinach soup and baked eggplant parmesan. The soup and salad were very good but the eggplant was the BEST I have ever eaten. There was a wide variety of food ordered at our table from lasagna, meatballs and polenta, personal pizzas, salads and fish. I do not recall seeing any food left on anyone's plate at the end of the meal. The service was very courteous and precise. If I lived in NJ I would defiantly make this one of my regular spots to dine. Do not miss your chance to experience this wonderful restaurant.

1  Thank Greyhoundpa
Reviewed July 6, 2013

This place will never set the world on fire but if you're looking for a solid, busy family restaurant then this is good. Don't expect to have a quiet intimate dinner for two but I took my team there at their recommendation and we all enjoyed it. Can recommend the blackberry mojitos too!