“First Timer Fabulous!!!!”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Eagle Rock Ave
Description: Greek Mediterranean Restaurant with cuisine in the style of Innovative American fair.
Reviewed March 1, 2018

From the minute I walked in, I knew I would like this place. Many years go, this was a steak place called Merrigan's- also delicious. Now it is excellent Greek. The ambiance is beautiful, great lighting, woman's room is prettiest I have seen in a very long time- with lovely hand soaps, lotions and lavender florals. I sat at the Bar for fun and it was. The young lady with the great personally and smile was my server. She was terrific in every way. She answered all my menu questions from entree to dessert. Definitely returning. As an added plus, when I recognized the pickled kumquats on the dessert (which I love and my Mom made when I was a little girl), she and the Chef gave me a small plastic container to take some home...with the vendor address. Unbelievable.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed January 24, 2018

Was at Lithos in January 2018 for a business meeting. There was ample off-street parking. The dinner was in a room in the basement, so parking by the back door preferred. There were several meal choices (picture) of which I picked mousaka (picture). The baklava (picture) was nicely presented and tasty. The (men's) bathroom was pleasant.
Of negatives, the hostess was abrupt and a bit rude. The wifi required sign-on to Facebook. The "coke" tasted like RC. The prices are a bit expensive for what is obtained.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

This is hands down the best Mediterranean restaurant around. I’ve eaten there many times and have never been disappointed. The wait staff is top notch and the food is always delicious.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed October 10, 2017

We made reservations on line, very convenient. Dining room has a very calm decor, high ceilings with a two story fire place. Tables are spaced nicely, not too close together. I had the short ribs and it was cooked perfectly, nicely seasoned, hot, nice size portion and very tasty. My husband had the rack of lamb again tender, perfectly seasoned and delicious. The waitress was attentive but not intrusive. We are looking forward to going back again.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

Very nicely decorated, a bit cold even after we requested the a/c be turned down, wish they'd have outdoor seating, surprised when empty wine glass was taken server didn't ask if I wanted another, food was good, surprised again when our red snapper to share was billed as two pounds; it was delicious, great having hand lotion in ladies room.

Date of visit: August 2017