“I Don't Know Greek Food, But I Do Know GOOD Food”

Thavma Mediterranean Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Thavma Mediterranean Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 88 Restaurants in Livingston
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2013

I don't know anything about Greek food, but when my family wanted something different, we tried this place out. I'm VERY happy we did! Since I'm perpetually on a diet, I've been here several times and tried their different salads. ALL are excellent, especially the Spinach Salad which I elected to top with grilled calamari. What makes this dish amazing is the creaminess of the feta. My husband raved about his flounder while my son, a self-described "calamari-a-holic" adored their fried calamari. For dessert, try the Greek yogurt flavored with walnuts & honey. Healthy and incredibly creamy. The service people are enthusiastic & eager-to-please. A wonderful place!

3  Thank NjMoma2

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Upstairs in mall. Has outdoor dining. Great lunch place. Can be noisy but price is right. Service erratic. BYOB

3  Thank ritafcohen
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I have only taken out food from here, and the greek salad is very good, and you get a very large portion even for a small salad. Grilled chicken added to it really makes it a huge meal that is large enough for two people. All of the dishes I have taken out are tasty and the portions generous.

4  Thank NewJerseyMari
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Went for the second time. The food is very good and the service is attentive. Sitting outside one can almost feel as if they a in Europe. Prices are very reasonable and the portion size more than adequate. This is a byob and is very byob friendly. I look forward to frequenting often.

2  Thank bkcpa
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Formerly a franchise of "It's Greek To Me", Thavma has been independent for over a year now, with many of the old popular dishes still available. The Greek "lasagna" at $13 is tasty, albeit very heavy. The Greek fries are a nice twist to otherwise boring french fries. The baked and fried cheeses are interesting, but you've really got to like cheese for that. The chicken kebob, however, is mediocre. You can get better "chicken-on-a-stick" at any street fair. Overall, a nice dinner that is reasonably priced. But terrible service.

1  Thank CaptainDanny