“Very pleasant casual Italian restaurant”
Review of Cocco Bello Cafe

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Livingston, New Jersey
“Very pleasant casual Italian restaurant”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by Cocco Bello. It is casual but pleasant, service is
friendly, and the food is good and plentiful. I will go back.
I had the chicken balsamico, which I would definitely order again. Try it, and
you will like it.

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank BeBeReader

Short Hills, New Jersey
“Really Good”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Very friendly and efficient service. The food is well prepared and tasty. This place has evoke a fixture for y family and friends. Worth going.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Skater741
East Hanover, NJ
“Good food”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

The place looks like a cafe inside but the food is excellent. We went there on a Monday night and it was crowded. Make reservations. The entrance is in the back and it's a byob. The service was good. Dress code is very casual.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Harleygirl310
Morristown, New Jersey
“Service was not great, food was OK”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

People clearly regard the restaurant as being very good - it was nearly full on a Saturday night, just a bit before regular dinner time. The waiters were very nice, everyone was very nice.

I got the penne vodka which was pretty good, nothing special. I only had two complaints that made this experience just alright. The waiter specifically asked me whether or not I wanted peas on my penne vodka, I said no. I thought if he specifically asked, he would follow through. There were quite a bit of peas on my dish. Also, the waitress that left it at the table asked if I wanted cheese and I said yes. I wait a couple of minutes and she never brought the cheese, she clearly forgot considering the table next to us got cheese on their pasta dish.

Overall, the experience was literally just ok. Nothing too horrible, nothing great at all.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank avidrestauranter
new jersey
“great lunch place”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I eat here quite often. The paninis are fantastic and it comes with a small salad. The service can be a little slow but worth it!

Visited July 2012