“Classic Jersey Diner”

Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed March 2, 2019

When in this area ,this diner always delivers.Its a great example of what atrue diner was and is in NJ.Large selections and available all the time.Great service and good food.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed January 20, 2019 via mobile

I've been eating here for 25 (?) years, but the dishes I find the most special are their salads: "John's salad", "Jimmy's salad", portobello, etc. They are huge & fresh & delicious! I also recommend their baked goods like the cheese puffs, baklava, etc.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 20, 2019

This diner has the best salads in the area. Quite a variety. Even quinoa salads. Large portions & tasty. Reasonable prices. They have the regular diner menu, as well

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed December 26, 2018

Without a doubt, this is the worst diner in NJ.
Christmas Eve; my wife and I were shopping for a car, we were hungry and tired, and decided to have an early dinner in a diner, searched for “ diners near me” and found Park west.
I ordered the Trout Almondine and my wife ordered a mixed grill dish. I specifically asked the waiter to tell the cook to cook mine dry; as little oil as possible, and my wife asked the same for her veggies and meet.
What I got was a very oily dish with a distinct taste that left me gagging, my wife’s meet was chewy and had no taste. We walked a way from the food; and told the manager and waiter... they offered no explanation except to say that people like it like that.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank mia1955-2019
Reviewed December 25, 2018

If you want "plenty" you can't beat this place. As you get seated bread and cole slaw are placed on your table. Meals are enough for 2. Burgers are quite tasty and so are the fries. Rest of the meals are average diner food. Always a pleasant visit.

Date of visit: December 2018