“Not Mama's Cooking”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Four of us dined here, two for the first time, and were equally disappointed. It has a dinghy, dark look to it. The food was plentiful, but not up to par. I ordered a gorganzola pasta dish. It was huge in size, but so lacking in taste. The pasta was so overcooked and the sauce was disgusting.

I would not recommend this place or return. Go across the street to the new Greek restaurant and have a succulent meal.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Lets just say beware of the cleansliness of this place.Me and my 9 year old daughter both threw up and got sick from there food.I have been eating here for years so im not just another basher.I will never return to this place even for a soda.So please beware people or you might be the next one to get sick!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

We go to this restaraurant about one a month and the food is delicious. You can bring your own wine and enjoy a nice relaxing dinner. Love the homemade sauce, soups, veal, chcken and pizza! We never leave dissapointed. YUMMY!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

This little Italian/Pizza place was a nice surprise. It is a small restaurant in a strip mall so it's not very appealing from outside. Inside it is charming with a relaxing decor. The antipasto and soups are excellent and a big portion. The house balsalmic vinergrette dressing is great. My daughter had sicilian slices which she enjoyed. I had veal parm which was also good. The prices were reasonable and it turned out to be a nice place for lunch. I would rate this as above average for an Italian/Pizza place.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Great little Italian gem!! Everything is always awesome!! The one reviewer here must have been wrong because they do not serve any liquor here!! There was another Bella Notte in Little Falls, but that one closed, probably because the food and service was terrible!!! I just ordered delivery and it will be by my house in a half an hour with $1 delivery charge and I don't live that close!! M brother swears by their salad and he doesn't really like salad.