“Not happy”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

We had wanted to try this place for a long time, so we did go on May 26th for early dinner. We were seated and forgotten for a while and then the server came opened our wine and left, we finally ordered and when dinner was served they brought us the wrong entree which was quickly removed and we were served our order. One of our guests ordered a lamb dish special MR and came WD. The server never came back when we were finished admitted to have forgotten about us.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 5, 2019 via mobile

I just returned from a wonderful lunch with a friend at this restaurant. I have never been there for lunch before and I will definitely be back. I try not to eat meat on Fridays during Lent and this menu was very accommodating. In other words there was no sacrifice at all. I enjoyed a Greek salad with what was probably the best grilled calamari I have ever had while my friend ordered the spanakopita. She commented twice during the meal how much she enjoyed her dish. We started with the hummus and warm pita which was also excellent. The service was attentive and welcoming. They have a lovely enclosed and heated porch which provides a nice view of the street outside. I’ll be back.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

Never disappointed at this authentic restaurant. The hospitality is authentic as well. They actually saved one of my grandbaby’s toys after their last visit. There is genuine pride and welcome to the presentation of excellent food. They’ve always been able to accommodate our party of 12, not always easy for a restaurant (I actually helped one of the servers by spreading some ice melt I had in my car on the sidewalk while he was shoveling after dinner.. they treated us like family, I did the same). Nicest restaurant and people in town!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 20, 2019

There are 2 locations for this restaurant, both are consistently delicious. We have always had good and quick service, possibly because we eat on the earlier side. Also just returned from a trip to greece and can say the food is very authenticand as good as some of the meals we had over there.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

Recently made a reservation for 4 at 7 pm. Arrived 10 mins early. Waited 10 minutes for the receptionist to greet me so I could advise him if our reservation.
He occupied himself with calls and discussion with coworkers and continued to ignore us.
I could tell he had no clue what he was doing. I finally ask if he was going to talk to me about my reservation.
He looked at us and confirmed he had a reservation and nothing further was explained.
We wait 20 additional minutes when I could no longer move out of the way of constant foot traffic and we just left.

Date of visit: February 2019