“greasy spoon”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
St Pete FL
“greasy spoon”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

My boyfriend always got this when he lived there. He loves the taylor ham egg and cheese sandwich. I had to get the same thing to see what the rave is all about. It was OK ....very bland, i should have asked for hot sauce. We also got a hamburger...it was good. They all came on poppy seed kaiser rolls. I think i would of liked it better if the sandwich came on a flaky warm biscuit.
its definitely a jersey thing. Menu prices were very cheap too.

• Visited August 2012

Thousand Oaks, California, United States
“Amazing”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I was fortunate to take a tour of the east coast, during that trip I spent alot of time in Clark, NJ. A common occurring was drinking into the late hours at the next door Molly Maguires. We'd take a walk next door for some burgers at White Diamond. It's probably some of the most unhealthy food I've ever had. But my God was it amazing. Self-described "drunk food," the more the bars let out, the busier this place gets. Especially at 1-2 in the morning.

If you're in NJ, you HAVE to try White Diamond.

• Visited September 2011
New Jersey
“It's a Jersey Thing!”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Just one of those, unhealthy food choices, that most of us need from time to time. The White Diamond has been our comfort fast food stop for breakfast style sandwiches whether it's 7am or 2am! Their burgers have a taste of their own :o) Definitely a landmark that we hope never disappears!

Visited May 2012
Ocean, New Jersey
“A burger joint!”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

It is what it is! A greasy burger joint that is a step above White Castle! It's open all night so if you are looking for a snack after a hard night - this is the place! I've been going here for years - I just don't admit it! Onion rings are great!

Visited December 2011
Central New Jersey
“um um good”
Reviewed February 11, 2012

I am the kind of person that craves cheeseburgers occasionally. This burger was oh, so good. This is a burger, nothing fancy, just hot, juicy and tasty.
When I am back in that area I will definately go back.

• Visited January 2012