“This experience is a must do!!!!!”
Review of Core Helicopters

Core Helicopters
Ranked #5 of 6 things to do in Linden
More attraction details
Owner description: Core Heli is an Helicopter Flight School that offers Helicopter Flight Training and Aerial Photography in New York (NY) and New Jersey (NJ).We specialize in flying the high-performance 2-seat Robinson R22 helicopter. Our FAA certified flight instructors are intimately familiar with this aircraft and we offer photo-flights as well as beginner and advanced helicopter flight training.We're located less than 20 minute drive from New York City, and also accessible 7x24 via NJTransit trains from Penn Station.
Reviewed October 22, 2013

The staff was great and helpfull. They answered all the questions we had and was always willing to explain anything in detail and show us how things worked on the heli. I wish there was better directions to the hanger but if you get there early you will find it just fine. I would do this again. If the extra time was a little cheaper I would buy the extra 10 min flight time. But overall, great time, great people and it was above my expectations. Thank you

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I thought the helicopter ride was awesome. We did the flight of two option. I highly suggest paying for the additional time in the air because time goes very quickly when your up in the air!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Had a great time with my flight of two Birthday gift. The place was easy to find, the office/ area was very nice and clean, and the staff was very friendly! It was a hot day and we were even able to fly with the doors off, which made it extra exciting!

My only advice would be to remind people that they still have to pay for a portion of their trip during their visit. Having paid for my trip over the phone and having scheduled a flight of two, I didn't realize they had yet to charge me the extra fee for a flight of two when I arrived.

They give you an opportunity to do an extended option if you are interested when you arrive, which in theory is great, however when you think you've already paid for your trip this is a little confusing and frustrating. It gave me a rocky start to my flight, but the pilot was super nice and friendly and the experience was awesome enough that I didn't let me bother me.

I would recommend this to others as fun and unqiue trip - just be aware of how they handle payments!

2  Thank Bhill5454